• If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.

Jack Ross

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
His game against port was one of the best ive seen by a kid for a very very long time.
If fyfe didn't chop him he wouldve been a premiership player.
Can't wait to see him alongside cotchin, martin & castgnafield next year.

Reactions: 6 users

antman

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Big fan of this kid. Reckon he'll be a regular by end of next season.

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
R1 will discussions will be hot.
Out eLlis - in Rance

graham Ross stack mcintosh pushing to get in too!
Might not be in the mix for round 1 but the way RCD played in the VFL finals his name will be in the mix sooner than later, and then there's the Higlet as well.
A good problem to have.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

shad

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2010
Might not be in the mix for round 1 but the way RCD played in the VFL finals his name will be in the mix sooner than later, and then there's the Higlet as well.
A good problem to have.
I still can't believe how well we're travelling at the moment.

• Love

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
A good problem to have.
Which one of Martin, Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards, Lambert & Pickett is going to get forced out..?:banana:banana:banana

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 22, 2019
Has the look of determination in his eyes.
Footage of him watching on as we played the GF tells me he felt entitled to be out there.
Think he will become a champion.
Just my gut feeling.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
Has the look of determination in his eyes.
Footage of him watching on as we played the GF tells me he felt entitled to be out there.
Think he will become a champion.
Just my gut feeling.
I'm inclined to strongly agree with you, 25 possessions on debut against the likes of Boak, Rockliff, Ebert, Gray and Wines indicated that he has got the goods.

Reactions: 6 users

Don’t Argue

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 22, 2019
Head like a bull mastiff.
Is he related to Vlastuin?
Same no nonsense head. Same no nonsense approach

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I was watching a bit of the Port and Demons matches and he just kept getting it. Looking forward to seeing what he can do when fully fit again.
Yes I have been recovering from illness and surgery for a fair while and have rewatched the season a few times over now. Round 4-6 he is extraordinarily good. Composed, great vision, strong in the contest, gets to the right spots and is quick enough. What a great year with stack, Ross and Pickett all coming in and looking the goods. Add baker and shai to that list of young fellas performing and it’s quite unbelievable recruiting with mostly late picks.

Reactions: 2 users

fastin bulbous

I Dig Syd
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Thanks fellas. Getting a lot better. Sinus infections from burning off smoke in the nt is what got me. I appreciate the good will :)

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I'll be surprised if he isn't in the Round 1 line-up if fully fit. The guy is a beast.

BrisTiger24

Chimp's Love of the Tiger
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I'll be surprised if he isn't in the Round 1 line-up if fully fit. The guy is a beast.
Problem is Ross, Stack and Pickett are all walk up starts for round 1 but we won't be able to fit them all in bar injury. Then you've got both Graham and Higgins who are good enough to be walk up starts but will probably miss with their respective injuries. With RCD, Turner and CCJ also hopefully staking claims, I can't remember a more difficult selection for round 1 before.

Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Problem is Ross, Stack and Pickett are all walk up starts for round 1 but we won't be able to fit them all in bar injury. Then you've got both Graham and Higgins who are good enough to be walk up starts but will probably miss with their respective injuries. With RCD, Turner and CCJ also hopefully staking claims, I can't remember a more difficult selection for round 1 before.
easy, get games into an assortment of kids and depth players before the bye.

after the bye, the 3-4 who have proved themselves stay, the other 3-4 make way for the daisy-fresh 30 year olds (Capt. Sheds, Bachar, J R, plus Nank)

then we win the flag, and the ones who made way get to run out on the ground in a Richmond jumper.