Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Tigertough1974 said:
Malvern house & St.Kilda campus far better with more history...

agreed.

the mansion is just amazing.

Proud to have two names on the wall

Tigertough1974 said:

And don’t the snobby parents and students let us know all about it.

Tigertough1974 said:

Goes without saying although I have a soft spot for my country bumpkin cousins at Wheelers.

Dont Argue said:
Goes without saying although I have a soft spot for my country bumpkin cousins at Wheelers.

Sadly we don’t have the same affection for the defcon 5 snobbery from Malvern and Caulfield

This kid certainly has a few Gun players to learn from the next 2-3 years
Duasty & Cotchin
Caddy & Prestia
Edwards & Rioli

Then he can smash into players like Townsend & Graham to learn what its like to get hit by a bus

Ghost of 29 said:
Sadly we don’t have the same affection for the defcon 5 snobbery from Malvern and Caulfield

Save you hatred for those that deserve it. Brighton Grammarians!!

Do you blokes have any strong feeling about Ballarat North Tech?

Check out Jack Ross's first day interview on rfc.

he looks decidedly comfortable

and his goal is not to play round 1, get around the boys, play a role etc ......

its to captain the club!!!!!

easy said:
Do you blokes have any strong feeling about Ballarat North Tech?

Check out Jack Ross's first day interview on rfc.

he looks decidedly comfortable

and his goal is not to play round 1, get around the boys, play a role etc ......

its to captain the club!!!!!

And I wanted to be John Holmes growing up.
Nothing wrong with thinking BIG

Ghost of 29 said:
And don’t the snobby parents and students let us know all about it.

Easy there G29...

I actually went all the way through from MH to Senior campus, this was over 25 years ago. At that time it was essentially a different school with same curriculum (one would assume). I think in all my time I only went to WH Campus 2-3 times and that was due to sport. Went to Scotch and others for sports far more than WH Campus..

BTW I do agree with the snobbery, almost all of my childhood mates are from tennis rather than school.

Know the Jack and the parents. Happen to be very nice middle class people from a middle class area.

D85 said:
When he came back into the Oakleigh team, he was told to impose himself at stoppages and set the tone. Every game. Every quarter. Make the opposition worry about him hunting them.

Yeh he doesnt get bulk tackles, because he was always physically relentless at the contest.

Rate him highly. A more attacking Jack Graham
Excellent

Tigertough1974 said:
Easy there G29...

I actually went all the way through from MH to Senior campus, this was over 25 years ago. At that time it was essentially a different school with same curriculum (one would assume). I think in all my time I only went to WH Campus 2-3 times and that was due to sport. Went to Scotch and others for sports far more than WH Campus..

BTW I do agree with the snobbery, almost all of my childhood mates are from tennis rather than school.

My school mates and I aren't snobs. We just enjoy a cold Pimms on a hot day? :hihi