Jack Ross | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jack Ross

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He's not half the player he was when he debuted last year. He's absolutely butchering the pill and on a couple of occasions he panicked really badly under heat.

Not sure what to think. Really liked him last year but the last 2 games geez.

Needs to get the buzz cut back. That bouffant faux mullet is a shocker.

Reactions: 3 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Needs a hair cut. But besides that he looks a completely different player to last year. Similar to Stack, has gone backwards. I fear we are trying to change the player he is. IMO he's a pure inside mid. Nothing else.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Needs a hair cut. But besides that he looks a completely different player to last year. Similar to Stack, has gone backwards. I fear we are trying to change the player he is. IMO he's a pure inside mid. Nothing else.
Agree on all points. Especially the hair cut :mhihi

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Biggest gripe ATM.

Players being played out of position that they were performing well in the past.

Reactions: 3 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
looks like a run of the mill player with his lighter frame. Vast change from clearance beast last year.

Needs to bulk back up

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
looks like a run of the mill player with his lighter frame. Vast change from clearance beast last year.

Needs to bulk back up

If he has any issues bulking up and he can come over to my joint.
Cinnamon donuts, Cc's, Cabury fruit and nut all washed down with a can of Solo.
I will have him back to heavyweight by round 15...

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If he has any issues bulking up and he can come over to my joint.
Cinnamon donuts, Cc's, Cabury fruit and nut all washed down with a can of Solo.
I will have him back to heavyweight by round 15...

I have Andrew Russell covered.
I have a Phd in Snack's and BigM's.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Disagree. I thought he did well tonight. Had a crack. But yes he is a inside mid.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Disagree. I thought he did well tonight. Had a crack. But yes he is a inside mid.
Butchered it all night Smoking. And panicked real bad on a couple of occasions. Not half the player he was when he debuted.

Needs to put the bulk back on and go back to the buzz cut. Beast mode.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Development looks to have stalled a little after such a bright start. Concerning.

2nd game in nearly 12 months.
I think we need to cool our heals on our kids.
He and some others should be given more opportunities this year.
Ross will be ok.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
I’d give him another game or two however he must start to improve his efficiency as its rock bottom poor , wins the ball well and then hands it straight back 60% of the time

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The buzz cut is back. Hopefully with it comes a return to form.

Yep - if he now looks like the player he was last year hopefully he’ll play the way he did last year too.
There was so much to like about him in those early games that it has to be there still and it’s just a matter of time and maybe a bit of luck too.