Jacob Townsend .. Just asking ... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jacob Townsend .. Just asking ...

acatman1

Tiger Superstar
Sep 18, 2016
Seriously, the bloke got delisted a year after being part of a premiership team, this along with his 3 possession game on friday night was enough to show he is no longer AFL standard then nothing will.

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
acatman1 said:
Seriously, the bloke got delisted a year after being part of a premiership team, this along with his 3 possession game on friday night was enough to show he is no longer AFL standard then nothing will.
Seriously,why drop him first game back this year? Have you slotted straight in and caused an immediate firestorm?Needs to stay in to help the ailing lynch as well as being made a go to target.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
gold1 said:
Seriously,why drop him first game back this year? Have you slotted straight in and caused an immediate firestorm?Needs to stay in to help the ailing lynch as well as being made a go to target.

If he showed something, yes.
But showed nothing.
Added nothing to the forward line.

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
Towner probably should be dropped for this week but in the circumstances with at least 12 players out injured at present, what the heck I hope they keep him the team for this game. Give him another chance I say. He should aim for 2 goals and eight tackles to try to keep his spot.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
People are over looking the fact Dangerfield will play the rest of the year sore - That is some feat.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Love the ole Townsville. Geez he killed it with us in the finals. Beautiful and reliable set shot.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Wow. DefInition of journeyman
That'll be Mr. Premiership Journeyman, thank you very much. Massive impact during our finals series in 2017, for which we should all be eternally thankful.

Reactions: 4 users

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
That'll be Mr. Premiership Journeyman, thank you very much. Massive impact during our finals series in 2017, for which we should all be eternally thankful.
Jeez TM - Even you got it wrong!

It's Mr. Premiership, Life-member, Journeyman if you don't mind! Rag doll expert. What he did to Crouch and Lever in the 2017 GF is Homer's Odyssey worthy! Those acts put the Minotaur and Medusa stories back in their place. Jason of the Argonaughts could only wish it were him that we spoke about in such reverential tones!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Jeez TM - Even you got it wrong!

It's Mr. Premiership, Life-member, Journeyman if you don't mind! Rag doll expert. What he did to Crouch and Lever in the 2017 GF is Homer's Odyssey worthy! Those acts put the Minotaur and Medusa stories back in their place. Jason of the Argonaughts could only wish it were him that we spoke about in such reverential tones!

When Towner lays a tackle it's Jason of the ARRRGGHHHHonaughts

Reactions: 1 user

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
The sun's have just delisted him. idiots!!

he is free to come back home............I know you all want him back, rookie spot at least or pick 7 .I don't care......this pick will bring back some excitement to this draft period ..................which is slowly dying in front of our eyes!!

he can delver what we want ..another premiership!
he has had his holiday in the sun ..is refreshed and WILLING to go again

he has the score on the board ............
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

he is free to come back home............I know you all want him back, rookie spot at least or pick 7 .I don't care......this pick will bring back some excitement to this draft period ..................which is slowly dying in front of our eyes!!

Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
We all love him mate & I dont know how to break this to you but..................

he is a bit of a dud !

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004

Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
Bring him home!!!
You are nothing but loyal to your man Gladys' Tiger. You would make a great friend and ally. Towner, if he came back to us would be as a VFL listed player only. I wish the Richmond man all the best.

Reactions: 1 user