James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Kudos to Tooheys for getting him off to a flying start by spelling his name right in the thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Welcome aboard Nipper.
I would love to see this boy carve out a career with the Tiges.
Good size now, if he grew late, as has been mentioned, the muscle is still on it's way.

These videos are always good.

How's his mum!! "We saw they picked someone called Coulthard and we lost our minds" :rotfl2

Is his mum Zips? :rotfl2
I wouldn't mind seeing the 100s of videos of draft night where the player being filmed doesn't get drafted.

I wouldn't mind seeing the 100s of videos of draft night where the player being filmed doesn't get drafted.
Come on man. 99% have been told or all of a sudden a camera crew turns up at your house unexpectedly. :unsure:

Where's the video when Bulter and Castagna got picked up?
That's real. That's surprise and joy

Has been given Dusty's first number, will be a good player if he can be half as good as Dusty.

Trezise is kicking the door down, looks like an AFL player to me.

Reactions: 2 users
Interesting player is Trezise. Come from literally nowhere at the start of the year to being on the verge of an AFL debut and all in the space of 6 odd months.

Wonder what he’ll be like after a pre-season or two as a full time professional athlete?

Reactions: 3 users
Trezise is kicking the door down, looks like an AFL player to me.
Looked more likely than Brown and both play as medium half backs. One is a top up mid season draft player from Tooradin in the south east football league and the other is a first rounder in the national draft. :help

Wonder what he’ll be like after a pre-season or two as a full time professional athlete?
And he's at least been playing footy unlike Tylar Young. Why can't he contribute this season like the latter - no "professional" pre season?

He is one of the best one on one players on the list just doesn't loose many contests, intercepts and geez he sticks takles. Did i mention a neat left footer what a steal

Reactions: 3 users