Jay Schulz | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jay Schulz

Should Jay Play?

• Yes, he deserves a chance.

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • He deserves his chance, but Spud wont play him anyway.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he is too young.

• No, he hasnt shown enough form to warrant a senior game.

• No, we should bring back Kingy

• He is a dud

• Total voters

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Godo player with hopefully a godo future. Bring him in when development people at hte club think he is ready. One good game does not mean someone is ready but is a step in teh right direction in my opinion. WE want consistent efforts from our players. they should not be rewarded basedo n one performance.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Hey Dragga, did you get your choices from Harry's Emporium of Rigged Polls.
My option would be let the club decide, because I don't have a clue what stage Jay is at.
All I hope is that the club is keeping him up to date on their plans and expectations for him.
I hope he gets a run this week.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
No way. He is way too young to play at AFL level. Who has ever heard of an 18 year old playing in the seniors - this is ridiculous. We need to leave him in coburg for another 2-3 years before even considering it. I mean look at these guys - Judd, Wells, Goddard, Rodan, Kerr, Hodge, Schammer - these guys have been rushed in way too early and will be completely burnt out by the time they reach 45 years of age. I say we send Jay back so his mum can breast feed him for a few more years.

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
If Schulz has the form, we would be crazy not to bring him in.

1) Apart from Richo, we have no other hard leading forwards. Staffard and Ottens aren't what you would call players that lead into space. Schulz does!

2) Why do we need 2 crumbers being Rodan and Krakouer. These guys don't lead for the ball either.

3) Houlihan and Bowden are to busy getting soft uncontested kicks.

4) Yes he is only a Kid, but he is already built like a man.

No wonder we always kick it to Richo, Because there is nobody else.

The point I am trying to make, is that it couldn't be any worse then what we have got now.

So IMHO our forward line should look like this

FF Krakouer, Ottens, Blumfeild

HF Schulz, Richo, Dragicevic

Krakouer swapping with Rodan

Bowden swapping with Dragi

Ottens swapping with Staff

Houlihan never swapping or playing a game for Richmond again Frawwwwley ccccannn youu hereee mee. Heee isss aaa Duddddddddd!

As for Krakouer, some body please tell the boy to leadddd forrr the ballll sonnnny, because thats why your out there, your not just a crumber.