Jeremy Cameron eye gouge | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jeremy Cameron eye gouge

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
This guys a piece of *smile*. He plays for the right team then.
Yeh his good old country boy act after games belies the fact he’s a *smile*. A sniping *smile*. But ultimately he and his *smile* of a team have never beaten us when it matters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The dirtiest player in the game; bar none. They've got a few at Geelong; is it any wonder with a coach like that?

But Cameron is the king sniper.
Remember when he kneed Lambert in a pre season game? The coat hangers? Smashing into vulnerable players?
Take a pack mark you 6”5 midget. Put yourself into fray and expose yourself to some hurt. The best player in the game?????

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Remember when he kneed Lambert in a pre season game? The coat hangers? Smashing into vulnerable players?
Take a pack mark you 6”5 midget. Put yourself into fray and expose yourself to some hurt. The best player in the game?????
Him and Greene. Their first afl coach was sheedy

Reactions: 1 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Jeremy McGovern says hi.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Cameron is a dog. He has plenty of form. Anyone he has taken out in games has been defenceless at the time. He near ripped Boston’s head off in the tackle. I think he would hesitate if it was Nankervis. The other thing that infuriated me at the time in the tackle is he didn’t let go afterwards. Where was the *smile* fifty???? In the meantime, Geelong set up flooding back. Selwood did a similar thing after Prestia went down. He hung on in the tackle to help his teammates get back and set up. AAAAARGGHHH!

• Angry

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Not sure he gouged or raked but he was close, he thought about it

Lynch would be on death row by now if he did the same thing

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

josey

Tiger Superstar
Mar 17, 2008
Melbourne
Not sure he gouged or raked but he was close, he thought about it

Lynch would be on death row by now if he did the same thing
Yeah I don't think there was that much in it, although as you say ST he definitely thought about it.

I suspect he thought about it and thought better of it considering who he was dealing with.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Yeah I don't think there was that much in it, although as you say ST he definitely thought about it.

I suspect he thought about it and thought better of it considering who he was dealing with.
Agree that he won't be suspended, but I'd love for the AFL to investigate it.

It's a shocking look with huge potential for serious injury.

I'd bet that it's not mentioned at all. Swept straight under Gil's rug

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He’s a *smile* weak prick sniper Jazz. Geez they’ve got some unlikeable arseholes at that club. Led by the coach and SHocking. What does anyone expect with those two in charge? Geez I hope we play them in finals. They won’t know what hit them, both on and off field. The Richmond crowd will be even more vitriolic than the 2017 QF. Stewart will be booed into oblivion.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009

I can’t see him being suspended. But he should get a fine. What’s his intent here?

Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Took Bakes out in the 2019 Grannie as well

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Geelong play north next week so it hardly matters as he will only get one if anything

Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

No mention of it last night or on the Footy Show.

Nothing!

bozo

Tiger Rookie
Dec 11, 2007
North Carlton
Thought he was a good player, and not particularly nasty, in any case, he retired many years ago, and he looked like this:

10497269_10152575462058334_3794882319687322758_o.jpg

Any resemblance between some F-wit Geelong player and this guy is not a coincidence, it is just a lie. Jesaulenko was a great footballer and that f-wit from Geelong should never be mentioned in the same sentence let alone given the same nickname. Don't encourage it!

Although I will say one thing, the fact Cameron's nickname is actually a reference to a great player from the past just shows that Cameron is not worthy of plaudits on his own.

Oh, and he should be rubbed out for eye gouging, although apparently this is allowed, remember Selwood on Baker in the 2020 GF? But not a problem, I'm sure their defenders will concoct some BS to defend Geelong knocking one Richmond player out and eye gouging another all in 1 game, just like they did in the 2020 GF.

DS
I believe it’s Jizza but everyone pronounces it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users