Jeremy Cameron eye gouge | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jeremy Cameron eye gouge

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
you can't fine or suspend people for thinking about things.
He didn’t just think about it. Lottery with MRO. What about potential to cause injury? We’ve coped that a few times. No reason what so ever for him to have his fingers near Picketts eyes.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You can't suspend or fine someone for having their fingers near someone's eyes.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
This love me do gets so over-excited fantasizing he's gonna win a flag with these geriatrics.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
You can't suspend or fine someone for having their fingers near someone's eyes.
Yeh, it was hard to see any real contact. And Pickett didn't react like he had been eye gouged

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You can if there was contact and its done deliberately. I'm only going off the footage on the first page. Are you saying there wasn't contact?

I haven't seen any close ups, just going off what you wrote.

Put it this way, if he nearly gouged Pickett's eyes, he could be nearly fined or nearly suspended.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
$1000 fine to Cameron for wrestling. Avoided the eye gouging. Starting to think Stewart will get 2 weeks now :mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
$1000 fine to Cameron for wrestling. Avoided the eye gouging. Starting to think Stewart will get 2 weeks now :mad:
What about his swinging arm to Shai's head not long after the Prestia KO?

# Tried to post the photo from today's Hun but too big.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Half expecting them to say that Cameron was only wiping the sleep out of Marlion's eyes:mad: