Jokes Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jokes Thread

My grandson asked if we could go to McDonalds.

I joked "If you can spell it, we will go there."

He then replied "Never mind. Let's go to KFC instead." :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Said to the wife "Right, I’m off to the pub so get your coat on.."

She replied excitedly "Oohh, am I coming too??"

I said "Nah. I'm turning the heating off!!" :cool:

• Haha
It looks like so posters like dssssnake and ye olde grandpa get offended
if you tell a joke on a football thread.
or mention unisex toilets
or tell a joke about a woman.
They get triggered so please be conscious of others feelings when you have a joke and a laugh. :oops:

“ Laughter is the best medicine” it seems some lack a sense of humour or the humour is wayyy over their heads. :LOL:
Otherwise you'll be in trouble like me. ;)
Maybe I should change my username to Trigger :love:

Or you can just say. Nah, *smile* em. Tell your jokes, enjoy life and let the wowsers scroll past.

If you abide by site rules you should be right. :cool:

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users
Thompson Dow 12 games straight ..............................................f;n hilarious

• Wow
  • Haha
It looks like so posters like dssssnake and ye olde grandpa get offended
if you tell a joke on a football thread.
or mention unisex toilets
or tell a joke about a woman.
They get triggered so please be conscious of others feelings when you have a joke and a laugh. :oops:

“ Laughter is the best medicine” it seems some lack a sense of humour or the humour is wayyy over their heads. :LOL:
Otherwise you'll be in trouble like me. ;)
Maybe I should change my username to Trigger :love:

Or you can just say. Nah, *smile* em. Tell your jokes, enjoy life and let the wowsers scroll past.

If you abide by site rules you should be right. :cool:
Oooh wow already got a dislike on the Jokes thread. As I said some get triggered very easily.
Especially among the pile-on posse :giggle:

I wonder what there was to dislike about that post? Must be just out of habit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
My wife told me that "Sex is better on Holiday."
To be honest it's not the best postcard I've ever received..:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The keynote speaker was in such a hurry to get to the venue that when he arrived and sat down at the head table, he suddenly realized that had forgotten his dentures.
Turning to the man next to him, he whispered, “I forgot my teeth!”
The man said, “No problem.” With that he reached into his briefcase and pulled out a pair of dentures. “Try these,” he said. The speaker tried them.
“Too loose,” he said.
The man dug around in his briefcase again. “Here, try these.”
The speaker tried them and responded. “Too tight.”
The man didn’t seem taken aback at all. He dug around in his briefcase again. “Here, I have this pair. Give them a try.”
The speaker smiled. “They fit perfectly.” He ate his meal and gave his speech without any further troubles.
After the event concluded, the speaker went over to thank his benefactor and return the spare dentures.
“I want to thank you for coming to my rescue. Where is your office? I’ve been looking for a good dentist.”
“Oh, I’m not a dentist,” the man replied:
“I’m the funeral director.”:cool:

• Haha
The keynote speaker was in such a hurry to get to the venue that when he arrived and sat down at the head table, he suddenly realized that had forgotten his dentures.
Turning to the man next to him, he whispered, “I forgot my teeth!”
The man said, “No problem.” With that he reached into his briefcase and pulled out a pair of dentures. “Try these,” he said. The speaker tried them.
“Too loose,” he said.
The man dug around in his briefcase again. “Here, try these.”
The speaker tried them and responded. “Too tight.”
The man didn’t seem taken aback at all. He dug around in his briefcase again. “Here, I have this pair. Give them a try.”
The speaker smiled. “They fit perfectly.” He ate his meal and gave his speech without any further troubles.
After the event concluded, the speaker went over to thank his benefactor and return the spare dentures.
“I want to thank you for coming to my rescue. Where is your office? I’ve been looking for a good dentist.”
“Oh, I’m not a dentist,” the man replied:
“I’m the funeral director.”:cool:
Probably much cheaper than a dentist. Food for thought.

• Haha