Josh Caddy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Caddy

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Josh "Campaigner" Caddy is back!

Lucky he's a Tiger because I'd hate him otherwise.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Dumb as dogshit giving away that 50. Inexcusable from a senior player. Martin just as bad giving away the first one.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
When the inevitable whining about lopsided free kick counts start, I've often said one factor is a lack of understanding of the rules by our players.

Perhaps never a better example than tonight.
It’s not a lack of understanding - it’s the stubborn stupidity of the act; by one of the most overrated players in the comp.
Surprised by the surprise; it’s not like he hasn’t done dumb undisciplined things before.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
That was a stupid free to give away. Damn annoying and essentially ended the game.

Not his best performance but i don't think he will be dropped next week.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The concrete boots were back. He looked slow.
Hopefully better for the run but I'm not as convinced as some he's best 22.

Fit and in form he still is, but if he doesnt lift his rating over the next couple he could find himself fighting for a spot.

Last edited:

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
The concrete boots were back. He looked slow.
Hopefully better for the run but I'm not as convinced as some he's best 22.
Agree on both counts on today's performance. Another problem, he is a slow decision-maker. He is not Shai Bolton when it comes to evasive skills, but fails to give off fast when the heat's coming. Thinks he can take them on; misses chance of moving the ball on. Caught, pinged. Wastes opportunities. Turns it over.

Last edited:

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Josh Caddy is too much man for Travis Boak. They know it and their peers know it.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I like him forward and as a supporting link up player but not on a wing, he’s too slow. I didn’t think he was our worst today

Reactions: 2 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I almost fell over when i read that he was only 27.
I thought he did his hammy again when he was chasing the ball on the wing.
He was 3 meters in front of Burnjones and then he was level..
Not sure what happened there.
But the 50 you could see the muppett wanting him to stay there so he could call the double 50.
His mum would be so proud of him.
How many times do we see the opposition come over the mark, they get warnings, but we cop the 50.
The 50 didnt cost us the game.
Player’s like Egg, Jack, George, No legs Stack, Pickett and Rioli cost us the game.
Absolutely shocking the lot of them.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Selfish boneheaded play. Rockliff is a *smile* and caddy wanted to verbal him and forgot himself. Almost unforgivable, almost.

First game back was bad but his best is important. Hopefully he can find it.