Judd- Captain | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Judd- Captain

TheBigDog

The Champ is here!!
Nov 8, 2004
Melbourne
How could they? Carlton will always be the likened to the idiot who bought you drinks so you would like him..

Judd has not played a game in that foul jumper, zero history at the club (or did he come up with the usual " I supported Carlton as a kid" crap)
Nick Stevens has been slapped in the face, once by Lance, now by Chris.
Money will not always buy you happiness.
Promote from within.

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
Yeah, Carlscum, who cares.... hopefully they will be in the papers for the wrong reason after a Tiger belting round 1 ?? :rofl

Too true BigDog, and don't forget the gravy! (or was that a different cartoon?)

cagedtiger

Be Feared
Nov 19, 2004
Sydney
Best footballer doesn't equate to captain material.

Have a look at the rabble he left when he was captain of West Coast. This was under Judd's leadership - a pretty poor credential. Instead of stepping up to lead the club out of its time of turmoil he fled. He is the antithesis of real leadership. He is the epitome of a self involved individual.

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
Yeah well they put Bryce Gibbs in the leadership group last year so anything's possible with those losers :hihi

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
Hopefully in a few years we'll have one of the great trivial pursuit questions:

Name the player that was captain of but never played with that club?

IrockZ

Tiger Champion
Jul 18, 2007
cagedtiger said:
Best footballer doesn't equate to captain material.

Have a look at the rabble he left when he was captain of West Coast. This was under Judd's leadership - a pretty poor credential. Instead of stepping up to lead the club out of its time of turmoil he fled. He is the antithesis of real leadership. He is the epitome of a self involved individual.

you must be talking about cousins time as captain because from where i look at it the damage was already done by the time judd took over

coreect decision imo

Opulentus Tigris

Tiger Superstar
Dec 8, 2007
Wodonga
Who presented him with the honour? *smile*? Did he get his name right?

He is the best player they have by a long way......but captain. How embarrassment.

Belting them in round 1 would be the sweetest victory in a long long time.......because its been a long long time. :hihi

cagedtiger

Be Feared
Nov 19, 2004
Sydney
IrockZ said:
you must be talking about cousins time as captain because from where i look at it the damage was already done by the time judd took over

coreect decision imo

I am talking about last year. How convenient to blame Cousins. The problem culture of West Coast was alive and kicking last year - Judd was captain he made no impact of note to solve the problem. He fled. Weak leadership.

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
who cares who the scum's captain is - the only time I will care is when we beat them in a grand final - then I will want to know so I can taunt the bast@rd :hihi

IrockZ

Tiger Champion
Jul 18, 2007
cagedtiger said:
I am talking about last year. How convenient to blame Cousins. The problem culture of West Coast was alive and kicking last year - Judd was captain he made no impact of note to solve the problem. He fled. Weak leadership.

so i guess he should of stuck around at the eagles even though he didnt want to and try and solve the problems that started 10 years before he arrived at the club

cant blame him for leaving

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Couldn't care less who is captain of Carlton. The only team in my thoughts is ours and how we can improve on field as soon as possible.

It would be poetic justice, given how hard Carlton tanked in the later part of 2007, for us to give them a beating in round 1. It's a shame Cotchin won't be part of it.

Blueyboy74

Tiger Rookie
Feb 17, 2008
Similarities with the Kouta appointment … takes up about half their salary cap and may already be a shadow of himself due to injuries. Was always going to be captain from a few months back when King *smile* anointed him. I would not be thrilled with our president making such appointments but then again he isn’t a billionaire …

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Gee that's a bit ordinary Zoso....It's not nice to wish injury on anyone so surely you could just settle for the groin taking a while to heal. :hihi