Judd- Captain | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Judd- Captain

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne
LeighW said:
I am assuming it was done to sell more memberships by giving the fans a whole lot of hope and dreams)

let them hope that Freddy Kruger does not form part of those dreams! >:D

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
craig said:
Yep i put Stevens in my Supercoach team cos he is fit and cheap, but nows hes also got motivation.

Now he will be pissed and bust his arse to have a better year than Judd.

From what i hear he may quite possibly have a 3 - 6 week jump on Judd anyways.

Im not too convinced that Tiger fans will see Juddass at Round 1. ;)
Maybe Stevens will be pissed enough at Juddy to accidentaly run through him in traffic ;D that way he'd be a moral to hold the unofficial captaincy while Juddy recovers.
Haven't seen a thing from Juddy that marks him as a genuine LEADER of players.
Yes he is a champion player and plenty of others look up to his footballing ability, but this does not make him a leader.
Even when Wet Toast won the flag the first thing he did was drag Cuz up on stage so he could hide behind him. Everything I've heard or read says that even without the title Cuz remained the clubs onfield leader right up to the time the club finally grew the balls to nail him.

daoula

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 28, 2006
taraba said:
Yeah well they put Bryce Gibbs in the leadership group last year so anything's possible with those losers :hihi

so pitiful pets is in our Leadership group!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just in case you were feeling your age today Chris Judd made his debut on this day 20 years ago.

Reactions: 1 user

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Didn't really need this thread revival with the Blues 3 zip after beating us in round 1.

Tigers4

Tiger Rookie
Feb 5, 2022
A legend of the game tagged every week and BOG just a shame injuries caught up with him

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Glad Stevens didn't get the nod in hindsight. Less than average bloke it seems.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I think it's way too early to speculate that Juddy should be captain. He's far too light for even a senior game at this stage.

Oh, sure, he's a high-ranking super hunk. But that doesn't prove anything.

All the same, prescient thread. Bravo.