Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers need a big game form K Mac and by big I don't mean 25 possies and 3 goals, I mean hard defensive pressure footy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tigers need a big game form K Mac and by big I don't mean 25 possies and 3 goals, I mean hard defensive pressure footy.
Kmac will work hard up and down the ground, a good inclusion. I'll put him down for 1 goal.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Calamity jane to the rescue.
We were unskilled and uncoordinated last week and we bring back the most unco bloke on the list back in.
This isnt looking good.

Reactions: 1 user

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
It was our lack of pressure that made us look unco, McIntosh will bring that pressure with his massive tank. expect 14 kms out of him tomorrow.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We were down to 21 before the bounce yesterday he is a taller version of Conca.
Shocking disposal and he can't hold a tackle.
He has to be replaced.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Another poor game. Has lost all his confidence. Just dump kicks the ball anywhere.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Worthy Premiership player who played the role asked of him
He’s still capable of playing a role but will never become a bloke with great skills and finesse
Time to try one of the apprentices to see if they’re worth the investment and I keep coming back to Naish

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Sorry to say this, but I prefer it when he doesn't have the ball........ he's a good player when he hasn't got it.
He works hard up and down the ground, and provides pressure and perceived pressure.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
He's lucky we will have so many forced changes this week. I reckon that will save him, otherwise he was the weakest link yesterday and would have been gawn!

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Yep, stank it up but gets another game due to lack of cattle

I think Naish should be given a shot at his spot, been really poor and that can't be rewarded. Has terrible, concrete hands, never one grabs anything, very fumbly

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Like McIntosh's game.
Low stats, but his hard defensive running is important to us, slowing oppositions teams up, and pushing them wide.
First Tiger back to assist our defence.
Rarely beaten one on one and good overhead.

Similar role to Ellis, who had the lowest stats of any Tiger in the 2019 GF.

Would move Caddy to high CHF/even HBF, and give a young fella his wing, before moving Kamdyn.

Reactions: 3 users