Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Yeah with Pickett as well as play just went straight up into WC through the guts. They kept kicking goals no points so ball went straight back to centre.

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
I've been a fan of KMac over the years, but today he was woeful. 6 possessions for such an experienced player is unacceptable.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
In a great side he can be a role player.
In a struggling team in transition we need him to step up.
He can't.
I would trade him.
Love Kmac but he isn't what we need going forward.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Jayden Hunt didn't touch the ball for 3/4s.
Says to me it wasnt a game for wingers.
Mostly because it went straight out from the guts

Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
In a great side he can be a role player.
In a struggling team in transition we need him to step up.
He can't.
I would trade him.
Love Kmac but he isn't what we need going forward.
Trade him for what? Pick 44 in the rookie draft

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Jayden Hunt didn't touch the ball for 3/4s.
Says to me it wasnt a game for wingers.
Mostly because it went straight out from the guts

Agree was going to say the same thing. It was a strange game for Optus, so many goals from clearance as oppose to a quick turnover game, so the ball was constantly played through the corridor. No wingers really got near the ball for much of the game.

Webbie26

Tiger Rookie
May 17, 2023
Its time to send him out of the side. Been a good clubman but a terrible footballer for far too long. Bring in sampson forward for naismith, sonz for mcintosh and kane for hopper sub jack graham

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
That might well be the last we see of Kamdyn in a Tiger jumper. Clearly Ooze is going to look at giving younger players opportunity from here.
Probably a good option to have as a semi-permanent sub for the remainder of the year.

You have a good runner coming off the bench in the second half, and you don't hinder a youngsters development by using him as a sub.

Reactions: 5 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Probably a good option to have as a semi-permanent sub for the remainder of the year.

You have a good runner coming off the bench in the second half, and you don't hinder a youngsters development by using him as a sub.
Pickett is the permanent sub for me. Gets him to 100, reducing the risk of injury/suspension, is flexible and can play just about anywhere on the field, and doesn't take a kid's spot. Flappers can stay in the vfl.

Last edited:

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Leave “Flappers” alone you blokes. He’s just getting ready to hit his straps.
There are others performing worse than him. Go and pick on them.
Check his stats against MJ who everyone is raving about..different roles I know. Maybe give Flappers a run on role, use his stamina and running power. Lil MJ got a different role cause he couldn’t get the ball..
As I said previously players get judged differently. Go Flappers"