Kamdyn McIntosh | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kamdyn McIntosh

I am a big supporter of KMac but tonight he was a momentum killer.
The game turned when he refused to hit the closest target and instead went long and over the boundary line on the full.
At that stage we were 3 goals up and streaming to goal with a full head of steam.
It seemed to suck the confidence out of the entire team. From that point on we couldn’t have done any more to lose the game if we tried

Reactions: 3 users
The game turned when he refused to hit the closest target and instead went long and over the boundary line on the full.
At that stage we were 3 goals up and streaming to goal with a full head of steam.
It seemed to suck the confidence out of the entire team. From that point on we couldn’t have done any more to lose the game if we tried
Had mansell all on his own but has to do the team thing and try to blindly bomb it instead he kicks it straight to a lone bomber and they waltz away for a goal...

Amazingly shocking tonight

Reactions: 1 user
Had mansell all on his own but has to do the team thing and try to blindly bomb it instead he kicks it straight to a lone bomber and they waltz away for a goal...

Amazingly shocking tonight
Apart from last week he has been poor for a month. Banks is a way better kick and was good in
the VFL. He needs to replace Kmac.

Love Kaps but like a number of others he had a shocker. (He was all over the place with his kicking last week too.)

Reactions: 1 users
Horrendous game. Worst since Ben Lennon 2016 Geelong. Looked like he didn't know what he was doing.

Just shocking.

Drop him; needs a few weeks in the VFL to get his *smile* together.

How bad was his last quarter?? The absolute mung pass to no one in the forward line when he was under no pressure. Ran away from the mark and let Fatso Stringer stroll into an open goal uncontested. Kicked it on the full under no pressure.

For a big part of this season he has looked like a European back packer playing in a pub league. Looks like he has no idea how to play the game.

Still shaking my head at how bad he was.

Reactions: 5 users
Has to go im tired of him running around with his arms out just guarding space, then turning it over if by some miracle hes in position to recieve the ball. Banks is the future get him in

Drop him; needs a few weeks in the VFL to get his *smile* together.

How bad was his last quarter?? The absolute mung pass to no one in the forward line when he was under no pressure. Ran away from the mark and let Fatso Stringer stroll into an open goal uncontested. Kicked it on the full under no pressure.

For a big part of this season he has looked like a European back packer playing in a pub league. Looks like he has no idea how to play the game.

Still shaking my head at how bad he was.
It’s time, we‘ve got to start making the changes.

The ball in his hands is a bad outcome.

The running away from Stringer was the dumbest thing I’ve seen on a football field in a long time.

Reactions: 3 users
The running away from Stringer was the dumbest thing I’ve seen on a football field in a long time.
I was at the game. Could not believe it. My son was watching at home. He immediately sent me a text: "What was McIntosh doing????"

No one knows; least of all Kamdyn. Geez he was terrible.

Reactions: 2 users
Grimes is pointing to 2 loose players nicely spaced out on the interchange side wing so what does Kamdyn do? Ignore Grimes and kick it to a contest on the other side FMD Just one eg of his *smile* play tonight and I normally back him in

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Grimes is pointing to 2 loose players nicely spaced out on the interchange side wing so what does Kamdyn do? Ignore Grimes and kick it to a contest on the other side FMD Just one eg of his *smile* play tonight and I normally back him in
Kamdyn has lost his marbles.

Yeah, his offensive play hasn't been as reliable this year. But those calling for him to be dropped sure are going to miss the hard running he does, at least until we get his replacement up to the same level of fitness and work ethic that we reliably get from Kamdyn. It's not noticeable on TV just how much he busts his gut to cover space.

Played with a sense of humour last night. Tried to outdo the last calamitous play with something even more ridiculous. Peak farce.

Reactions: 1 users