Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Usually last Saturday of September but occasionally moved to October for *smile* and giggles.
Yes. Similar to Easter where it moves dates from year to year. I also set aside time on June 26th to celebrate the birthday of the chosen one that helped lead us out of the Dark Times

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I hope this is a permanent change with this knob not on sen crunch time today.
Justin Leppitsch appears to be a full-time addition and he's fantastic. Also doing special comments during matches. No headline and attention grabbing bull *smile* that Cornes serves up!
He does get asked a lot about the Tiges and he's pretty open in what we do. However he's big on you need everyone on the same page and I think that's why we are, where we are!

Reactions: 6 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
I hope this is a permanent change with this knob not on sen crunch time today.
Justin Leppitsch appears to be a full-time addition and he's fantastic. Also doing special comments during matches. No headline and attention grabbing bull *smile* that Cornes serves up!
He does get asked a lot about the Tiges and he's pretty open in what we do. However he's big on you need everyone on the same page and I think that's why we are, where we are!
Just great footy insights, so much better than the Cornes crap, David King stats fest that means nothing and Dermie 7 min sentences

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
However he's big on you need everyone on the same page and I think that's why we are, where we are!
Wonder if that's why they call it a team game?????

Every club keeps spruiking n dribbling about this year after year, plus how they're all vulnerable n connected to one another. Only one club even comes close to actually living this ethic on a daily basis :cupgold :cupgold :cupgold

Reactions: 1 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The thing is, all these "scribes" and phone callers, seem to think that the COACHES have not thought about how to stop him. They bloody well do. Why do they think Geelong played Kolodjashni on him when he went forward, because they thought they could take it away from him playing close and taller, well that didn't work.

Its just not easy.

Its crazy that they only talk about Dusty like this, do they ask why teams haven't figured out how to stop Bont etc. People need to accept that the best players are bloody hard to stop, there is no easy or quick fix.
Yeh, it’s why Shockings call of wanting more dusty moments is just so *smile* ridiculous.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Watched 1 hour 34 minutes of the footy show, a record for me, I understand it’s ment to be entertainment with a footy theme , however imho geez it’s ordinary , Bills ok , Browns ok, Lloyds ok , Kaneo is just negative , Barrett and Jones well everybody had the same opinion of them in everything they do . Half the show is just about Chompers, I don’t know might just be just me but really isn’t worth watching if you want a laugh or some good footy analysis.

BTW did Sam Walsh really win mark of the year last year ? Gee whiz

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Watched 1 hour 34 minutes of the footy show, a record for me, I understand it’s ment to be entertainment with a footy theme , however imho geez it’s ordinary , Bills ok , Browns ok, Lloyds ok , Kaneo is just negative , Barrett and Jones well everybody had the same opinion of them in everything they do . Half the show is just about Chompers, I don’t know might just be just me but really isn’t worth watching if you want a laugh or some good footy analysis.

It hasn’t been for a long time. It’s almost like watching a sportsman’s night on network tv. They’re more concerned with taking pot shots at each other than they are with talking about the game or analysing the games that have been played.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
It hasn’t been for a long time. It’s almost like watching a sportsman’s night on network tv. They’re more concerned with taking pot shots at each other than they are with talking about the game or analysing the games that have been played.
Yep , it’s *smile* CTT

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Much rather watch a replay of our game than listen to those twerps - might YouTube a cut of a tiger being interviewed but that’s as close as I get.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003

Must be seriously pissed at yourself Bright n shiny one if you subjected yourself to an hour n a half of that drivel.
Can't really think of a footy show worth watching these days.
Front bar for some doofus comedy n fluffy *smile*. Apart from the actual game with the volume turned way down, the rest of it is just none stop dribblin.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Must be seriously pissed at yourself Bright n shiny one if you subjected yourself to an hour n a half of that drivel.
Can't really think of a footy show worth watching these days.
Front bar for some doofus comedy n fluffy *smile*. Apart from the actual game with the volume turned way down, the rest of it is just none stop dribblin.
First program ive ever been looking forward to the ads TM, I put it down to been rd 1 and hoping to get some decent footy coverage ...wrong again Mr B , on the couch is the only one I watch semi regularly, however I’m normlily asleep before it’s on.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This bloke lives and survives in the media because of his out spoken views. 90% of them against public opinion.
He was part a port team that would lose to the current Adelaide team by 10 goals. The years after Choco Williams left Port would've matched Fitzroy in its last year and Sydney under Buckenera in the early 90's.

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Could someone plz call Kane Cornes and shut him up fa gawdz sake.
Yeah, the petulant and incorrect comments around Richmond being the AFL darlings when it comes to the draw needs to be called out for what it is.....Bullshite