Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
This little bottom feeder at it again saying the Hardwick situation will derail our season.

How many times Kane?

Reactions: 1 user

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
This little bottom feeder at it again saying the Hardwick situation will derail our season.
Just like losing Alex Rance.

Just like CCJ and Sydney Stack stuffing up on the Gold Coast.

Just like Cholly being digitised.

Just like having to win finals away from the MCG.

Just like ... etc, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Just like ... etc, etc
he will prob be right eventually. or maybe we should worry when he backs us at the start of the year.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
he will prob be right eventually. or maybe we should worry when he backs us at the start of the year.
Yep let him keep potting us at every opportunity. Who gives a *smile* what he says. Just like Damian Barrett and Brad Johnson tipping against us in every final for the past 4 seasons.

We just keep winning flags.

Reactions: 4 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
First and last time i post in this topic.

I dont understand why supporters get upset, he makes a living from trying to discuss his clickbait topics, they probably arent even his own opinions just clickbait to be relevant.

Theres fewer and fewer real journalists out there however ppl like Cornes i dont understand why people bother even listening to him, if people stopped discussing his clickbait comments he would be gone like a fart in the wind.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

How many times Kane?
Good to know Kaneo is alive and well , hadn’t heard his name mentioned in months ....gotta
love the ignore/block functions .....I trust you will not mention his name again :))

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Good to know Kaneo is alive and well , hadn’t heard his name mentioned in months ....gotta
love the ignore/block functions .....I trust you will not mention his name again :))
Mention Kane Cornes again? Ok, I won't....

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

How many times Kane?

He's hoping and praying it does.

He is so bitter after we knocked em out of their assumed guaranteed GF spot.

Remember Kochie's fans laughing and shooting their mouth's off after the Bears beat us .in the Q/F.................................how'd that work out for em?

They are lucky we didn't beat the Bears thus allowing them to make the GF cos it would've been another embarrassing torching for them on the biggest stage.

Sorry Kane you wanker, only thing that can stop the Tigers is the Tigers application interest and intensity and (touch wood) the injury gods.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
pond-scum needs more brain food, more fresh veggies, less processed stuff. it's killing him ..

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Reactions: 2 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Normally just background noise, but I actually think he’s gone too far here.

Damien has every right to be ropable. This is a very personal matter and public commentary beyond neutral acknowledgment is crossing the line.

I expect a backhander from Dimma at some point, probably along the lines of “just a frustrated tagger who wouldn’t get a game today”.

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
I expect a backhander from Dimma at some point, probably along the lines of “just a frustrated tagger who wouldn’t get a game today”
Never quite got the angst Cornes appears to have with Dimma considering they're premiership teammates.

Maybe he’s a little jealous that Damien has put it all on the line, worked and studied hard to become a fantastic coach, who's obviously loved by his players.....

Whereas Kane has raced to the bottom as Craig Hutchinson's agent provocateur across his media platforms seeking some sort of relevance along the way.

Hardwick should wait 3 years until their 20 year reunion. ..... and coathanger him on his way out for a leak!

Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Just like ... etc, etc
Yep. We’ve heard it before.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne

Just like ... etc, etc
Yep. And when this dynasty starts to wind down, say around 2030, he’ll be there saying “ see, I told you”