Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Reactions: 14 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
This'll get you blood boiling :mad:

As I said earlier, he's still sooking about the 2020 prelim final deliberate out of bounds, ******* hypocrite.

Really!!! Why bother with this lightweight click baiting imbecile.

He's not worth wasting time on, do yourself a favour & watch paint dry or grass grow, both are far better than anything Corncob does or says

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Really!!! Why bother with this lightweight click baiting imbecile.

He's not worth wasting time on, do yourself a favour & watch paint dry or grass grow, both are far better than anything Corncob does or says
Thank puck 9 didn't win the tv rights.

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
I just turn off SEN if he's on, and I don't watch the Ch 9 footy show. Does wonders for the blood pressure.

On a side note, if heaven forbid the Cants win it, I won't listen to SEN until trade week. Can only imagine the back slapping that will be going on. Let their ratings take a massive dive.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Has anyone ever got to the bottom of Cornes' apparent hatred of Dimma?

Is he jealous of the real success Damien has had post playing based on hard work, study and continued improvement, team building etc., whilst from the outside looking in, all Cornes has done is promised his employers he will say anything, do anything or write anything to generate interest in their product!

Or did Hardwick call him a weak **** or a sheep dog or the like when they played together?
Love to be there for the 20yr reunion in 2024.... can imagine the little Cornes hiding behind the big Cornes!
Dimma probably told him to shut his mouth, because every time he opened it he was whinging.

This is Cornes talking about Primus his coach.

"At the end of the year we had our usual exit meetings with the coach and the senior guys from the football department, looking back at the season and how it all panned out.

I walked in and there’s Rohde, fitness coach Cam Falloon, Primus and some stats guy whose name I can’t remember. I sat down and the stats guy started going through my numbers for the year, what had dropped off, where I needed to improve and so on. I let him go for about a minute and then I let fly.

“Enough of the f---ing stats,” I said. “How do you expect me to come here for the next two years and play for a coach who doesn’t want me? He’s going to play me in the SANFL every week, I’m going to get 40 possessions every week, and he’s not going to play me for Port, so what’s the f---ing point?

“I can guarantee you that I will be the last at training, the first to leave, and I will not give a f--- about playing for this football club.”

No one said a thing. Primus was just sitting there squirming in his seat. I got up, slammed the door and walked out.
"

Last edited:
  • Dislike
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
Hutch loves this guy for some reason.
Maybe Karen has something on Hutch.
Hutch must be doing something right though I don't know what it is.
SEN has a quiet a network these days, stations in all states, some regional cities and across the ditch.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What the simpleton doesn’t realise is that every time he whinges about anything to do with Richmond, that he’s increasing OUR media presence and visibility which in turn increases our own “clicks” (not just his) such that our revenue potential also increases with it.

In other words, the moron is helping support our media revenue and increasing our strength.

It’s great !

Reactions: 3 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Dimma probably told him to shut his mouth, because every time he opened he was whinging.

"At the end of the year we had our usual exit meetings with the coach and the senior guys from the football department, looking back at the season and how it all panned out.

I walked in and there’s Rohde, fitness coach Cam Falloon, Primus and some stats guy whose name I can’t remember. I sat down and the stats guy started going through my numbers for the year, what had dropped off, where I needed to improve and so on. I let him go for about a minute and then I let fly.

“Enough of the f---ing stats,” I said. “How do you expect me to come here for the next two years and play for a coach who doesn’t want me? He’s going to play me in the SANFL every week, I’m going to get 40 possessions every week, and he’s not going to play me for Port, so what’s the f---ing point?

“I can guarantee you that I will be the last at training, the first to leave, and I will not give a f--- about playing for this football club.”

No one said a thing. Primus was just sitting there squirming in his seat. I got up, slammed the door and walked out.
"

As if he doesn't remember the stats guy's name. Its obviously tattooed on his frontal lobe. That's the thing about this Guy, he is rarely convincing.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Dimma probably told him to shut his mouth, because every time he opened he was whinging.

"

So, he’s boasting about throwing a tantrum? That sums the guy up right there.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Kanes acting like we know nothing about trading. There will be a reason why the 2 offers for Taranto / Hopper are 7 years and its possibly related to the $'s.

Hopper for example, reports were he was being offered $550k for 5 years by Geelong. If we could offer the same $'s but give him more security and the lure of the Tiger army, then thats a good deal. It all come down to the overall package and not purely the term. People always use the Grundy deal as a bad one, and it was, but not just because of the term, but because it was a long term on massive $'s.

If we can keep the $'s down but provide a few more years then they will be good deals. In their 7th year, Hopper will be turning 33 and Taranto 32. Cotch is 32 and playing on for 1 more year. I'd have prefered the Hopper deal was a year or so less, but its the package thats the deal here and unless we know the $'s (and we won't) then its just speculation.

the club haven't done a lot wrong in recent years so for Karen to be attacking them over a 7 year deal is short sighted.

I mean put it like this.

Amon is 27 and being offered 5 years at $650k. He will be 32 at the end of that term.

Is Kane also bagging that, or is he happy because his team get the benefit out of it. Oh and Hopper and Taranto are MUCH better players than Amon.

Reactions: 6 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Heh heh heh…he’s started already. Richmond need to stop tormenting him. It’s not nice to torment someone with mental health issues. Poor bugger can’t even get his age right.

1662624367353.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Maybe Karen has something on Hutch.
Hutch must be doing something right though I don't know what it is.
SEN has a quiet a network these days, stations in all states, some regional cities and across the ditch.
He is doing something right!

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Whenever I see Cornes on any media although, thankfully it is rare, I always think of him as the lights are on but no one is really there