Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Dimma probably told him to shut his mouth, because every time he opened he was whinging.

This is Cornes talking about Primus his coach.

"At the end of the year we had our usual exit meetings with the coach and the senior guys from the football department, looking back at the season and how it all panned out.

I walked in and there’s Rohde, fitness coach Cam Falloon, Primus and some stats guy whose name I can’t remember. I sat down and the stats guy started going through my numbers for the year, what had dropped off, where I needed to improve and so on. I let him go for about a minute and then I let fly.

“Enough of the f---ing stats,” I said. “How do you expect me to come here for the next two years and play for a coach who doesn’t want me? He’s going to play me in the SANFL every week, I’m going to get 40 possessions every week, and he’s not going to play me for Port, so what’s the f---ing point?

“I can guarantee you that I will be the last at training, the first to leave, and I will not give a f--- about playing for this football club.”

No one said a thing. Primus was just sitting there squirming in his seat. I got up, slammed the door and walked out.
"

What a *smile*.
Goes to show his real selfish, sooky character.
Like the time he stormed out of Port’s B&F one year because he thought he should have won it, but didn’t. Big brother Chad Studley Cornes went out, grabbed little sandshoe face Karen by the ear and hauled him back inside.

How the *smile* he ever won a single B&F, let alone 4, has got me completely flummoxed.His brother Chad was a bloody great player. Little sandshoe face should have been the stud cleaner
The little grub couldn’t kick 30m, accumulator without any hurt factor

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
After Taranto and Hopper have said that they want to play at Tigerland, I just thought I'd make sure that U R OK K NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
Looking forward to his meltdown on SEN tomorrow. The failed fireman garden gnome fills in for whateley. I’m expecting a flip out but he is a shifty bastard and might minimise it.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Looking forward to his meltdown on SEN tomorrow. The failed fireman garden gnome fills in for whateley. I’m expecting a flip out but he is a shifty bastard and might minimise it.
How does Richmond think they can get the 2 of them?
Where's the Cap space?
Since when do players want to go to Richmond?
Why is Port Adelaide such a uninspiring football club?
The more I hate these pricks the more they bend me over.
I forgot I played in a premiership with Dimma. I must be the biggest dumb *^*^;;* in football

Reactions: 1 user

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
How does Richmond think they can get the 2 of them?
Where's the Cap space?
Since when do players want to go to Richmond?
Why is Port Adelaide such a uninspiring football club?
The more I hate these pricks the more they bend me over.
I forgot I played in a premiership with Dimma. I must be the biggest dumb *^*^;;* in football

He’ll pull out some *smile* about free agency when neither of them are free agents and we need to trade for them

Neglecting the last four years of trading and building up a pick haul that gives us a chance of doing it under the same rules as every other club

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
It will be ok when the reigning premiers sign Grundy, or port - Dunkley and Rioli, collingwood - mcstay, Hill, or Geelong - Bruhn and no doubt a bunch of veterans… it’s been ok over the years for clubs like Carlton to recruit blokes on crazy money and contracts, Essendon, saints etc but when we go out and do it- it’s unfair, mind blowing, needs investigation etc.

FFS - We finished 12th last season and eliminated first week this season!!! Now we have had success - We are expected to just go sit at the bottom of the ladder for a while and become a joke again……but it’s ok for Geelong to recruit and stay relevant… that’s seen as a masterstroke by the goat coach whingey Scott.

just relentless on the Tiger bashing.

Reactions: 6 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
No word of a lie the SEN app sucks ass. Just listened to 10 ads straight now back into a news break and no doubt another 10 ads before the next segment listening to Karen proving what a dunce he is

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
David King doesn’t know that Cotchin and Riewoldt have already agreed new deals.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
He’s going into meltdown this morning.

We really do own this poor guy’s mind. The value of which is probably not that much, I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Can't help himself. Comes across as a sour, jealous and a bitter sook. He's too emotional to be taken seriously as a respected media person. His biases are way too obvious. SEN management need to tell him how unprofessional he sounds.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Can't help himself. Comes across as a sour, jealous and a bitter sook. He's too emotional to be taken seriously as a respected media person. His biases are way too obvious. SEN management need to tell him how unprofessional he sounds.
Management are the ones that feed him

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
I'm surprised people tune in and listen to him

and remember you are helping Craig Hutchison with 'listener numbers' ..

Reactions: 5 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020

He goes on about how we make a mockery of the equalisation measures, failing to recognise we do everything within the rules and then some.

Doesn’t want to bring up the rules changes and how that “equalised” us. Toss pot.

Reactions: 1 users