Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Best description I've ever heard of Kornholio this week..... Professional fault finder.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
“The only thing the Essendon players have successfully organised is the end of season trip.”

No Karen, you’re not a shock jock…..

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
“The only thing the Essendon players have successfully organised is the end of season trip.”

No Karen, you’re not a shock jock…..
Hold on, they still have to get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Karen evidently tipped Brisbane. We are pretty much home then, all we need is Barrett to tip against us and we are dead set certainties.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
This clown beats to his own drum.
One minute a club signing up someone longer then 5 yrs are *smile* and he continually said when was the last year Grundy played well in?
But now that Port have shown interest, he has done a complete 360'
Grundy & Finalyson will 'be potent combo'Screenshot_20220830-181234_Samsung Internet.jpg

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
One minute a club signing up someone longer then 5 yrs are *smile* and he continually said when was the last year Grundy played well in?
Grundy & Finalyson will 'be potent combo'View attachment 16544
Saying Grundy doesn’t want to come back to SA any more. Who can blame him.
Expect Karen to come out and say Port dodged a bullet with his ridiculous long contract.

Reactions: 2 users

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2021
Grundy & Finalyson will 'be potent combo'View attachment 16544
Sorry lost all interest after reading Cornes described as a Power great. Doesn't say much for the club when he is considered a "Great".

Even the Gold Coast are laughing at that!

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
My blood pressure is at a dangerous level after just listening to Cornes ranting (again) about Richmond and Hardwick still complaining about the ARC and how we are supposedly always whinging about things:mad:

F-Me, he still cries himself to sleep every night over the "deliberate out of bounds" in the 2020 prelim final.

He's running from Adelaide to Melbourne on Sunday, it would be a shame if he...................................got lost.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
My blood pressure is at a dangerous level after just listening to Cornes ranting (again) about Richmond and Hardwick still complaining about the ARC and how we are supposedly always whinging about things:mad:

F-Me, he still cries himself to sleep every night over the "deliberate out of bounds" in the 2020 prelim final.

He's running from Adelaide to Melbourne on Sunday, it would be a shame if he...................................got lost.

Heard the start of that, thought "here we go again", pushed the button on the coffee machine and it did its job of drowning out the shock jock. By reacting, you're giving him exactly what he wants. The problem is he's everywhere in the media so the oppo fans jump onboard and use his blatant click generating headline grabbing sensationalist statements to bag the target opposition fans. We cop, as do most teams fans

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Heard the start of that, thought "here we go again", pushed the button on the coffee machine and it did its job of drowning out the shock jock. By reacting, you're giving him exactly what he wants. The problem is he's everywhere in the media so the oppo fans jump onboard and use his blatant click generating headline grabbing sensationalist statements to bag the target opposition fans. We cop, as do most teams fans
Coffee wouldn't have been strong enough for me, I reached for the Rum bottle.