Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
To be fair though, everyone on SEN is like that. Tim Watson said yesterday that footy is the best sport in the world. I’m sure many people on PRE agree with this, but it’s not the point. SEN is supposed to be a sports station, not an AFL station.
Obviously it is the main sport in Australia, but agree the lack of diversity and expertise on other sports lets the station down.

Reactions: 1 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
To be fair though, everyone on SEN is like that. Tim Watson said yesterday that footy is the best sport in the world. I’m sure many people on PRE agree with this, but it’s not the point. SEN is supposed to be a sports station, not an AFL station.
Its an AFL station first and foremost. I have no issue with that. But once Footy is over the station becomes irrelevant.

Reactions: 3 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Is it possible to ignore a thread in the settings? ..... I don’t even wanna see this bloke's name pollute my home page.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Problem with this twat is he speaks and thinks like a 10 year old spoilt brat. Does he realise GWS are under pressure to clear the salary cap and these 2 are AVAILABLE and WANT to leave. It's their choice, we didn't poach!!!

Dwayne Russell is better to listen to from 12:00pm - 3:00pm.

Reactions: 3 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
My blood pressure is at a dangerous level after just listening to Cornes ranting (again) about Richmond and Hardwick still complaining about the ARC and how we are supposedly always whinging about things:mad:

F-Me, he still cries himself to sleep every night over the "deliberate out of bounds" in the 2020 prelim final.

He's running from Adelaide to Melbourne on Sunday, it would be a shame if he...................................got lost.
Channel 9 can't afford an airfare?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
My blood pressure is at a dangerous level after just listening to Cornes ranting (again) about Richmond and Hardwick still complaining about the ARC and how we are supposedly always whinging about things:mad:

F-Me, he still cries himself to sleep every night over the "deliberate out of bounds" in the 2020 prelim final.

He's running from Adelaide to Melbourne on Sunday, it would be a shame if he...................................got lost.
Who GAF about his running. Just wants to be a hero. Nothing compared to what Crawf did.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Kane Cornes perpetuates the widely held perception around the country that South Australians are small time whiners with a big chip on their shoulders.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I laughed when he brought up the 'Hopper will be 33' line again and doesn't even think Dimma could last to that final year as a 20 year coach.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I laughed when he brought up the 'Hopper will be 33' line again and doesn't even think Dimma could last to that final year as a 20 year coach.
He’s such a nut job. Hooch doesn’t control the list management ie the contracts, salaries etc. Sure he has input into what the playing list needs, but he’s not the sole decision maker on player recruitment like Cornes was trying to make out.

For that loser to suggest Hooch wouldn’t care about “over reaching” (when it isn’t anyway) coz he won’t be there in 7 years time is both disrespectful to Hooch and patently wrong from a decision making persoective as well.

Guy is just such a dumb loser. Hasn’t once raised either how Geelong were intending to get Hopper themselves plus Bruhn and maybe Grundy as well. Geelong is not an issue for him. But Richmond is.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Go to the top of this page and there is a button "Unwatch".
Should do the trick
Thanks @larabee
I don't appear to have that button :unsure:.... or am I looking in the wrong spot?

I did however sort of find another way, which was to put the original poster on Ignore. ... not because I dislike them, but it appears they have not been 'seen' since we won our last flag, so I figured that'll work.

I feel mentally refreshed already..... I wish I was younger so I could invent the ultimate Ignore app, where you could just place any name in it and it would somehow block that very person's existence from your life!

Screenshot_2022-09-09-12-43-00~2.png

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Thanks @larabee
I don't appear to have that button :unsure:.... or am I looking in the wrong spot?

I did however sort of find another way, which was to put the original poster on Ignore. ... not because I dislike them, but it appears they have not been 'seen' since we won our last flag, so I figured that'll work.

I feel mentally refreshed already..... I wish I was younger so I could invent the ultimate Ignore app, where you could just place any name in it and it would somehow block that very person's existence from your life!

View attachment 16747
click on the watch button ?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He’s such a nut job. Hooch doesn’t control the list management ie the contracts, salaries etc. Sure he has input into what the playing list needs, but he’s not the sole decision maker on player recruitment like Cornes was trying to make out.

For that loser to suggest Hooch wouldn’t care about “over reaching” (when it isn’t anyway) coz he won’t be there in 7 years time is both disrespectful to Hooch and patently wrong from a decision making persoective as well.

Guy is just such a dumb loser. Hasn’t once raised either how Geelong were intending to get Hopper themselves plus Bruhn and maybe Grundy as well. Geelong is not an issue for him. But Richmond is.
Yep. The sad fact about click bait and so on. These a-holes, just like the Dusty rubbish are PAID to sh!t in people's faces. Call in or type in, complain and it's just a boost for them. Just no way to win unless you meet these d-heads face to face. SEN needed this shock jock to gain attraction as their ads aren't enough revenue.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
On the Couch was worse. G Lyon basically said they aren’t allowed to discuss it, raised his eyebrows at Riewoldt who raised his back and they both smirked - like they’d been told not to go there.
My favourite this year was the Richmond Port game where Port put two, clearly concused players back on the ground and who had clearly been the subject of very heavy knocks. Abby Holmes was rambling and going on a about what a big story it was going to be with Port breaching the rules and then all of sudden Hamish says, no, it's all good, the doctors followed the protocols and that there would be no issue. From there, channel 7 didn't mention it again.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'm sure Corns proper name is Corn......... you know, the one that you get on your foot that is painful, and annoys the crap out of you.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Thanks @larabee

View attachment 16747
edit: i think i was mistaken with the Watch button...

Last edited: