Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
He may as well have dreamt up a scenario where they run out dressed as roosters in Trump wigs. Not gonna happen!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If we win I will end my self imposed SEN ban just to listen to this *smile* *smile* and moan

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Has no-one noticed that he hasn't gone hard on us like he did Collingwood. Just in case port crumble like West Coast

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

He just proves he is an imbecile.
Didn't WE thrash Adelaide when they were doing there all conquering power stand?
Port fans will raise money through a go fund me page give me a break.
He mentioned the Cotchin decision to kick into the wind, did he mention his 300th?
I hope we slap them.. i want them leaving at 3qtr time.
Us by 54

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Cornes is going to be sulking for the rest of the week as no doubt he reckons Port were robbed- they were by the better team!
Imagine him choking when we lift the cup next weekend.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Cornes is going to be sulking for the rest of the week as no doubt he reckons Port were robbed- they were by the better team!
Imagine him choking when we lift the cup next weekend.
One week at a time.... I know I’m boring.
Cant wait to listen to him next week. Can’t wait.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Man Kornes will be whinging his a off on teh Sunday Footy Show and whatever else he pops up on