Kane Cornes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Cornes

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Wow, so that's what it takes to beat Richmond?

What a joke, as Legends above said, we would look at it like the power stance Adelaide did in 2017. Would take 5 seconds for Richmond to think: they're wearing a different jumper, not in our control, irrelevant, time to play football.

Just attention seeking click bait from an idiot, laughable.

DS

Reactions: 5 users

Knighta

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 17, 2008
Such a weird article to write. Living in the past really. I wouldn't take any notice.

I remember years ago Cornes had an article about how Port hated Richmond most after Adelaide, that it was an intense rivalry started when an incident occurred in a practice match. Richo was then asked about it on TT he said he had no idea what or when this incident had happened, and he played in the practice match Cornes was referring to.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I wonder if Cornholio had any say in the Adelaide 2017 physiological games. "I know, stand like Power Rangers. It's sure to intimidate them"

Or maybe this is a SA thing that the rest of the country doesn't get

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I wonder if Cornholio had any say in the Adelaide 2017 physiological games. "I know, stand like Power Rangers. It's sure to intimidate them"

Or maybe this is a SA thing that the rest of the country doesn't get
I could make comments about his physiology but I’m sure he’s heard them all :))

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I’ve said this before re Kane, however I do not know any x player who’s joined the media who is hated so much , I think a lot of people respected him for been able to play 300 AFL games and havin a crack at been a fireman, however I don’t know anyone who likes or has any respect for him now. his such a negative nasty troll like creature , his got to be hurting SEN ratings ,I know I turn Off as soon as he comes on.

Reactions: 5 users

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
I’ve said this before re Kane, however I do not know any x player who’s joined the media who is hated so much , I think a lot of people respected him for been able to play 300 AFL games and havin a crack at been a fireman, however I don’t know anyone who likes or has any respect for him now. his such a negative nasty troll like creature , his got to be hurting SEN ratings ,I know I turn Off as soon as he comes on.

Same here. Dont listen to anything that TWAT says.

Can't belive Hutchison got rid of KB in the mornings and put that idiot and Wankley on instead.

Snooooooozefest. :sleeping

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The article was clearly tongue in cheek, wouldn't take it as a serious suggestion.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Wow, so that's what it takes to beat Richmond?

What a joke, as Legends above said, we would look at it like the power stance Adelaide did in 2017. Would take 5 seconds for Richmond to think: they're wearing a different jumper, not in our control, irrelevant, time to play football.

Just attention seeking click bait from an idiot, laughable.

DS
You are doing the clown too much justice

Reactions: 1 user