Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Why is Edwards looking less likely?

Well due to the delay and quarantine rules, his first game will be Adelaide in the last round. He’s a gun, but do they throw him straight in for that and then finals?

Well due to the delay and quarantine rules, his first game will be Adelaide in the last round. He’s a gun, but do they throw him straight in for that and then finals?

Dunno
But a follow-up question would be: what if he plays that Adelaide game and looks way off the pace?
Difficult issue

Reactions: 1 user
Though he had really damaged his shoulder early on, reckon he will be a sore boy today.

Thought he battled on & got better

Reactions: 1 users
Though he had really damaged his shoulder early on, reckon he will be a sore boy today.

Thought he battled on & got better

Yes, he will be sore.
That tackle that saw him taken to the ground really impacted his shoulder.
I was half expecting to see him writhing on the ground, but he bounced back pretty quickly.
So important to a firing Richmond side, so hope he is cherry ripe and in good touch come the finals.

Unless Edwards gets injured there is no way he doesnt play finals.

He's copped so much attention this year in the absence of Shedda & Prestia. Been a tough season for Kane.

Yep, not his role to be the tagged player. Stick with him, he is great when he can play his running role with others doing grunt work. Has been a barometer for our side and an invaluable contributor.

DS

No doubt Lambert has struggled a bit with the added attention with others out of the team , however when he first came into the team he struggled as a forward and then flourished up the ground , has his role changed this year ?

Last edited:
I winder if Kane will be “managed” for this game v Fremantle?