Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
He was massive.

Geez is there ANY chance we could get some luck and get the full band back together ??

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Joins the 'very close to the end list' alongside Houli Prestia and Cotchin.
Now we need Ralphsmith Dow Cd Ross and Mansel to take there spotts.
Workhorse footballer with a body letting him down.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
WTF is managing our rehab? If it’s still Burge why hasn’t he been boned?

The amount of recurring injuries this year is a disgrace

Seems like we got rid of the wrong people and kept all the duds

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Workhorse footballer with a body letting him down.
Always been better than workhorse zips. He's been a crucial element in our significant wins. Pretty hard to replace.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Lambert out again? Calf related or something else?

i reckon the softcap cuts have seriously impacted our durability this year.

they must be doing rehab with the cashier from the superstore

i know these blokes are getting on,

but only last year, we got them right and they stayed right.

we seemed to have lost our edge across the board; medical, match committee, development, skill.

I think we can shake off this club malaise.

i *smile* hope so. Im pretty addicted to success and have forgotten all my psychological coping strategies

Reactions: 6 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
I wonder how us basically not starting pre season until after Xmas/ New Years is affecting some of these injuries.

Reactions: 5 users

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
We haven't had a heap of soft tissue type stuff so I don't think it has caused a real impact on injuries, but there's no doubt it will have caused a bit of chaos around the loads we can manage without creating risk of injury.
Is the injury just one week?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Important link player. We don't have anywhere near enough of his type on the list.
Contested beasts are on the nose, transitional mids are the way the game is going.
We miss Kane a lot but more than ever.

Reactions: 1 users

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
I'm not really across what he's done but a standard calf would be 2-3 minimum and if it is a reoccurrence of an earlier issue then you can add some caution tax to that as well.
Strange that the club did not communicate this when being dropped. It's a worrying trend. Good clubs don't play injured players which is exactly what we have done for the last few years. This year and inparticular for the last few weeks has reeked of desperation. I have faith in the club. However, I have a principal in life. You can see through the genuine nature of a person or organization by reconciling the words, actions and results. If they don't add up....you know they are full of crap. The RFC have spoken and produced genuine results since 2017. I hope we continue to be honest about our performance on field.:gotiges

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Important link player. We don't have anywhere near enough of his type on the list.
Contested beasts are on the nose, transitional mids are the way the game is going.
We miss Kane a lot but more than ever.

spot on.

couple of transition mids in the draft, maybe a highly-credentialed free agent too.

bolster the stocks of the second handpass guys.