Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

I assume if he goes for surgery we will put him on the LTI list and take someone in the pre-season SSP or the mid-season draft?

Reactions: 1 users
He is vital to our style. When we were kings his running power and link play made him a top 5 player for the Tiges. Our season will depend on how many of our veteran's can stay in one piece.

Unfortunately Lambert Cotchin Prestia and Edwards are not durable enough for us to go all the way.

Reactions: 3 users
Hips are extremely hard to bounce back from. This is an opportunity for a fringe to claim their spot. Ross - Dow - RCD etc
Dimma described Judson as a Lambert clone, still slight and raw and new of course.

Before then it could open the way for Hugo. (But you know it will be shAarts.)

Reactions: 1 user
Ah *smile* horrible news. So crucial and is a barometer to how we play.

Really need Baker, Eddie and maybe George higher up the ground to have big years linking midfield to attack.

I assume if he goes for surgery we will put him on the LTI list and take someone in the pre-season SSP or the mid-season draft?
If we are I’d look at Bailey Rogers from Claremont, 24 yrs old, was a forward flanker but was moved into the midfield and won the Sandover.

Dimma described Judson as a Lambert clone, still slight and raw and new of course.

Before then it could open the way for Hugo. (But you know it will be shAarts.)
If we’re relying on FAarts to get us there :cupgold
we’re in serious trouble

Let's not write off all our aging stars just yet.

all our aging and decrepit stars? Harry is right... Been saying it for two years... once the old men start getting these injuries the likelihood of them staying on the park all year is remote. Darkside forever baby

all our aging and decrepit stars? Harry is right... Been saying it for two years... once the old men start getting these injuries the likelihood of them staying on the park all year is remote. Darkside forever baby

Channelling you inner Lamb22 from 2016/17 there Anty. Although I detect a hint of sarcasm...

Lambert is going to be so hard to replace.

Just wondering who our best endurance runners are going off the training that you've seen caesar?

I know Aarts wouldn't have the pace of Lambert, but does he have the capability to do the gut running that Lambo does.

I'd say Hugo is ready to Go :)
100% - not comparing like for like ability but we find our quickly of Hugo is ready to step up - play 16-20 games or will rotate in and out every 2-3 games. Establishing a next 10 year player v Lambert who is much valued, for 1-2 more years.

Lambert is going to be so hard to replace.

Just wondering who our best endurance runners are going off the training that you've seen caesar?

I know Aarts wouldn't have the pace of Lambert, but does he have the capability to do the gut running that Lambo does.
Well Aarts continues to train and played as a mid wing so far and is an up and back runner but i am no great fan but he must have some, Jack Ross has improved his running capacity so may get first dibs.

Haven't seen enough from Dow yet to be that player.

I know long term they have hopes for Judson Clarke for that type of role.