Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

Along with Nank, very very important. He's a weapon with his tireless running with these new rules.

Reactions: 3 users
Set the world on fire from the get go. Smart hands. Ball winning. Follow up.

Lablett.

Reactions: 4 users
Such a vital player. Runs hard all day, hard at it and so clean and smart with his hands.

Reactions: 1 users
Goes to show how having an experienced guy who runs hard and to the right spots makes such a difference. RCD and Dow still a long way off by comparison.

Reactions: 1 users
Endurance is critical in todays footy. This guy never stops running and trying but doesn't seem to get much recognition. Has he moved past Edwards as the most under-rated player in our team?

Our best with Stack tonight.

Reactions: 5 users
By reports (thanks caesar) he hasn't got on the training park.
No preseason so would have struggled to play. At least this is a proactive move.

He's struggled for 3 seasons which doesn't bode well for a lengthy career or post-AFL fitness

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Hips are extremely hard to bounce back from. This is an opportunity for a fringe to claim their spot. Ross - Dow - RCD etc

Reactions: 1 user
SEN reporting that he is seeing a surgeon next week about possible hip surgery. If they proceed, recovery is up to 6 months. Michael Hurley underwent the same procedure 5 months ago is isn’t far away. so unlikely to be back before finals.

But in saying that, Lambert wouldn’t have anywhere near as much wear and tear on his body compared to Hurley, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he recovers quicker.

Slowly slowly our 2017 hero's are falling to injury.
best runner I've seen at punt Rd
That final against Port was the best.
He was Doriumus while the others were running on a treadmill..
Shittt news

• Love
Reactions: 9 users