Kane Lambert | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kane Lambert

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Gee Lambert was shitful last night.

Just a complete lack of awareness and always seemed panicked with the ball.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I told you guys. Take it from someone who has been knocked out - you are not right for weeks. Cameron knocked Lambo cold for a few seconds. He should not have played.

Vlastuin should not play against Collingwood, or the week after.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Always good to see Lambo get recognition.

Two memorable moments in his career will always be:
1. the first goal of the game against GWS in the 2017 final when receives the handball from Dusty
2. the third quarter goal against Adelaide in the 2017 GF when he receives the handball from Grigg (for me the point when I knew when we would win)

Both are symbolic in that they demonstrate his innate football knowledge of where to position himself - when to contest versus when to break. Footy IQ over athletic ability.

He is also symbolic of our modern day success with role players, using the lower end of the draft and an ultra-professional coaching team able to get the best out of the players.

Love you Lablett!

Reactions: 3 users

amc11

Tiger Rookie
Dec 7, 2018
Always good to see Lambo get recognition.

Two memorable moments in his career will always be:
1. the first goal of the game against GWS in the 2017 final when receives the handball from Dusty
2. the third quarter goal against Adelaide in the 2017 GF when he receives the handball from Grigg (for me the point when I knew when we would win)

Both are symbolic in that they demonstrate his innate football knowledge of where to position himself - when to contest versus when to break. Footy IQ over athletic ability.

He is also symbolic of our modern day success with role players, using the lower end of the draft and an ultra-professional coaching team able to get the best out of the players.

Love you Lablett!

This link might work better ;)

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Was another important player that was pretty poor and that handball ......................................................sweet lord baby jeebus.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Was another important player that was pretty poor and that handball ......................................................sweet lord baby jeebus.

What handball?
The one over the back of the head straight into Magden's hands???

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Whilst he might have turned it over the bloke got us going with his gut running from arch to arc. Dont ever underestimate that. It allows Dusty to do his thing.

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Thought he started slow last year as well. He'll be there when the whips are cracking at the pointy end of the season.

Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
When Lambo has a lesser game he makes sure he has a lesser game.

A consistently good performer, rarely completely dominant but consistently good, but every few weeks he does have a shocker.

He'll bounce back hopefully as will a few of his rusty team mates from last night and he had a few mates.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
When Lambo has a lesser game he makes sure he has a lesser game.

A consistently good performer, rarely completely dominant but consistently good, but every few weeks he does have a shocker.
3rd, 2nd and 7 th in the last 3 B & Fs would say these “shockers” are pretty bloody rare craig