Keep Ross in the team support group (KRITTSG) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Keep Ross in the team support group (KRITTSG)

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
Who goes out?
Edwards and Castagna. Graham can be the sub given he has had the foot issue all year. The poise, vision and execution he showed on Saturday is something you need to reward. A finals game would give him huge belief. This reward will only enhance our transition given the experience, Miller, Maurice , Gibcus, Sonsie and Cumberland have shown. That is 1/3 of the starting 18 - Massive progress this year.:clap1

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Jack's form warrants a game in the elimination final, it's better than Fridge's.

He missed the 2019 GF & the VFL GF, and is in out of the side when his form doesn't always suggest he should be.

The bloke can't keep getting kicked in the nuts.

Reactions: 4 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Short term, has to keep fridges spot. Long term… I think depends on Cotchin decision

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
If we make a deep run into the finals it's likely we'll need Ross, Dusty, maybe even Fridge at some point or other.

He'd be stiff to be dropped but depends on the ins.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).

TIGER CUB PRIMED FOR EXTENSION

RICHMOND is set to reward youngster Jack Ross with a fresh two-year deal.

It's understood Ross is headed towards an extension with the Tigers after a strong finish to the season, which culminated in a decisive performance against Essendon on Saturday night.

Ross had 21 disposals and 14 score involvements, along with one goal and two goal assists, to put the 21-year-old right in the frame to retain his place ahead of next Thursday's elimination final against Brisbane.

The big-bodied midfielder, who was recruited to the club with pick No.43 four years ago, was coming towards the end of his contract with Richmond but a deal to secure his future until at least 2024 is now considered imminent.

The Tigers still have decisions to make on the futures of veteran pair Trent Cotchin and Jack Riewoldt, while former top-20 pick Riley Collier-Dawkins is also uncontracted at season's end. – Riley Beveridge

AFL.com trade news

Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Two reasons Ross will be in the 22 on Thursday, both of which should end any argument against.

1. The wrongest poster in punt road end history has him out. After having him delisted last year.

2. He would be the first player in history to score 5 coaches votes and be omitted the next week.

Reactions: 1 users