Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Get off his back.... If we hadve had one player disciplined enough to stay with that little knob Milne all night - we never wouldve been in that position.

The Mighty Wozman

RFC '82-'13: "Daydream Nation"
Jul 22, 2004
tha8ball said:
Get off his back.... If we hadve had one player disciplined enough to stay with that little knob Milne all night - we never wouldve been in that position.

so true - how many other teams allow small forwards to dominate them like we have over the last decade?? (Matera; Milne; Ronnie Burns; Farmer; Harvey (NM) just to name a few)

Not too mention the fact that we had 77 more disposals for the game...

We should have been 5 goals up at half time.

tigersforever06

Temple of Mass Sifies
May 29, 2006
Should of kicked but... It is very harsh to crucify Moore over this. He has had a great start to the year.

Timmy99

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 7, 2006
Canberra
The Mighty Wozman said:
so true - how many other teams allow small forwards to dominate them like we have over the last decade?? (Matera; Milne; Ronnie Burns; Farmer; Harvey (NM) just to name a few)

Not too mention the fact that we had 77 more disposals for the game...

We should have been 5 goals up at half time.

These players don't just have good records against the Tigers. We aren't the only team that gets burned.

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
Was a bad kick- AFL players should nail those ones- like Will Minson did 2 weeks ago. However, as others have said, we shouldn't have been in that position. Another wasted opportunity and plenty of other incidents that contributed the the final result.

Feb 25, 2007
bowden4president said:
It was a shocking kick from dead in front and althought it probably would have won the game for us, it didn't really cost us the game as we did plenty of other things wrong for game!

yep like allowing them to kick 5 goals in ablout 10 to 12 mins in that 3rd term....That was the clincher IMO

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Punxsutawney Phil said:
Was a bad kick- AFL players should nail those ones- like Will Minson did 2 weeks ago. However, as others have said, we shouldn't have been in that position. Another wasted opportunity and plenty of other incidents that contributed the the final result.
Agree

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
I am a fan of Kel's but I am bitterly disappointed. Same old story for Moore - He has the skills but couldn't grasp the moment.

He has made many positive steps but needs to back himself more and believe in his skills.

Terriffic that he marked it but he should have finished. Could have really launched his career. Instead the doubts remain for a while longer. Time to get Bondy to work.

Pettifer08

Tiger Rookie
Mar 7, 2005
JUst a confidence thing. *smile* would have kicked it. Godfrey would have kicked it. Presti would have kicked it!!!

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Was just talking to someone whose son will be playing for Vic Metro, and he says that Kel Moore's younger brother is something out of the box. Has anyone seen much of him and in particular his form this year. This guy knows his footy and isn't prone to outlandish comments, but he reckons he's an absolute gun with recruiting officers crawling all over him!

rickyvaughn99

Tiger Rookie
Nov 4, 2007
Melbourne
Kelvin Moore would have to be the most improved player on Richmond's list. We all though Terry was crazy for holding onto him but obviously he knew something we didn't because he is pretty some very good football at the moment and he is also filling out to be a nice size.
Lets hope Terry is seeing the same things in store for guys like Collins, Casserley and Hughes

tigers#7

Tiger Superstar
Jul 10, 2006
Hes turning into a star this bloke. Unbelievable what some confidence and an oppurtunity does. Id go as far as saying most improved in AFL.

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
rickyvaughn99 said:
Kelvin Moore would have to be the most improved player on Richmond's list. We all though Terry was crazy for holding onto him but obviously he knew something we didn't because he is pretty some very good football at the moment and he is also filling out to be a nice size.
Lets hope Terry is seeing the same things in store for guys like Collins, Casserley and Hughes

Along with White I would agree.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
I wouldn't say he's turning into a star, but he is becoming a very solid, reliable player. Not something I thought I'd say last year.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
CarnTheTiges said:
I wouldn't say he's turning into a star, but he is becoming a very solid, reliable player. Not something I thought I'd say last year.

Well said - a very reliable contributor.

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
Surprised a few this year, including me. I thought he was rubbish, but has been a good contributor this season.

hopper

Vile weed!
Jul 28, 2004
Darwin
Punxsutawney Phil said:
Surprised a few this year, including me. I thought he was rubbish, but has been a good contributor this season.
Yep, what he said. I never have a problem with being proven wrong. Just wish it didn't happen so bloody often!