Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Leysy Days said:
Good to see Moore delivering consistently now.

Dunno about others but feel confident when the balls in his hands.

Will disagree about him making a forward though, well at least being a good shot at goal.

He has a dinky little stabbing action at the ball & whilst this is fine for low 30-40m passes to teammates on a lead it isn't for kicking at goal where you need to kick up through the ball (ala Pettifer). He would need to re-define his action to be a quality shot at goal. (Not easy).

Also whilst Lamby's got the gaul, giving out the complimemts to himself leysy might jump in as well ;D

Bows supinely to the wise one ;)

Good get Leysey. Lambsy only thought Kel would make it late last year. Always had the tools but I thought he was too mentally fragile. He really clicked late last year and played a ripper VFL finals wich I followed keenly. He was no longer just a contributor but dominated with big marks clean possession and some real adventure in his play.

I still think he is actually underachieving considering his talents. I would like him to step it up even moore!!

Knighter

Do you really want the answer?
Aug 8, 2003
Melbourne
Leysy Days said:
Nope, he cant lay Miss Finland anymore...

(2006)Ninni%20Laaksonen.jpg

tigersforever06

Temple of Mass Sifies
May 29, 2006
LidsandCotch said:
you must be judging his kicking on that one missed shot at goal against stkilda because he is immaculate with his disposal nearly every time

I do agree kicking 20-30 meters moore is alright, however if I see him streaming out of defence needing to kick over 35 meters I tend to get very nervous, the same goes for McGuane. Unfortunatley I think having both McGuane and Moore in defence will result in too many turnovers.

But as far as defensive efforts go both get a huge tick from me. Cannot fault their effort, intensity or willingness to learn how to play in defence

Lidsand

Chimp Mail - Delivering Since 2007
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
tigersforever06 said:
I do agree kicking 20-30 meters moore is alright, however if I see him streaming out of defence needing to kick over 35 meters I tend to get very nervous, the same goes for McGuane. Unfortunatley I think having both McGuane and Moore in defence will result in too many turnovers.

But as far as defensive efforts go both get a huge tick from me. Cannot fault their effort, intensity or willingness to learn how to play in defence

bbbzzzzzzzzzzttttttttt

wrong again, kel is a beautiful kick coming out of defence , even up to 40-50 metres. he kicks them low and strong and hard and rarely gives the opposition a chance. very very accomplished defender

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
jb03 said:
You ever going to pay those half dozen beers for the Johan's debacle?

Hard to get shandies when JB too soft to get himself to a drinkin hole with the usual suspects.

& Must check on Johan's, reckon she'd be a mum by now ;D

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
jb03 said:
LOL at leysy's self congratulatory posting. Won't see it on the horse racing thread.

Hey Boozy Trays. Has jbdumb03 apologised to everyone on the horse racing thread for slagging off at them over their selections only to COMPLETELY STUFF UP himself when it was his turn ? :hihi

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Redford said:
Hey Boozy Trays. Has jbdumb03 apologised to everyone on the horse racing thread for slagging off at them over their selections only to COMPLETELY STUFF UP himself when it was his turn ? :hihi

Na, its just expected RedSauce. Miss Finland was meant to go thru the spring undefeated & never won another race... ha ha ha

Tigers of Old said:
Can talk. I'm still waiting on a case of shandies from you.

Ah, really ToO. interesting.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers of Old said:
Can talk. I'm still waiting on a case of shandies from you.

I sent them over but Gus intervened and drank them all before you could add your lemonade.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Leysy Days said:
Na, its just expected RedSauce. Miss Finland was meant to go thru the spring undefeated & never won another race... ha ha ha

Ah, really ToO. interesting.

Hmmm. Appears to be another low-life act then from the most hated poster on PRE ? Typical.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers of Old said:
That would be difficult seeing as Gus is about 800km away.
More likely you couldn't resist and drank them yourself (with a straw). :beer

With a little umbrella in it? Who would have thought you could turn a light beer shandy into a cocktail?

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
jb03 said:
With a little umbrella in it? Who would have thought you could turn a light beer shandy into a cocktail?

What is it called, the JB? :hihi

THE JB
1) get your prized Hungry Jacks Simpsons collecter glass
2) add 2 shots of light beer (fosters light if available)
3) add 1/2 a glass of raspberry flavoured lemonade, but be careful because it will froth
4) fill remainder of the glass with water, to help dilute that powerful beer taste
5) decorate with your favourite umbrella and a fresh strawberry

** sit down after drinking this, as the alcohol may go to your head **

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Tiger74 said:
What is it called, the JB? :hihi

THE JB
1) get your prized Hungry Jacks Simpsons collecter glass
2) add 2 shots of light beer (fosters light if available)
3) add 1/2 a glass of raspberry flavoured lemonade, but be careful because it will froth
4) fill remainder of the glass with water, to help dilute that powerful beer taste
5) decorate with your favourite umbrella and a fresh strawberry

** sit down after drinking this, as the alcohol may go to your head **

Heh heh heh.....The jbdumb03. For designated drivers.