Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

Tigers of Old said:
beerjz4.jpg

Just for you jim bob. :hula

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaargh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh haaaaaaaaaaaargh !

jb03 said:
Now I know how Rosy feels with the posse on her tail.

Tall poppy syndrome.

In your case, its more "soda poppy syndrome".

Haaaaaaaaaaaargh haaaaaaaaaaaaargh haaaaaaaaargh !

Redford said:
Hmmm. Appears to be another low-life act then from the most hated poster on PRE ? Typical.

We can't all win the 'Punt Road Ender of the Year' award, Redfrog!

lamb22 said:
Andy is not one of mine Scoop. I think Foley was the name you were looking for!
im coming over with ya lambswool.
i have stated i thought he had the tools defended him up to 06 but after 06 my patience ran out.
players like krakouer failed because of chronic deficiencies moore failed because of what mindset.
still think for a medium he was lucky to survive for so long producing so little.
i remember moores first couple of games for us and thought then he looked the goods.

personally i would like to see him develop into the james clement role a tall medium running player with good skills. i would hope he has a bit more toughness than clement. he should not be asked to play kp on the big blokes.

LidsandCotch said:
bbbzzzzzzzzzzttttttttt

wrong again, kel is a beautiful kick coming out of defence , even up to 40-50 metres. he kicks them low and strong and hard and rarely gives the opposition a chance. very very accomplished defender

Far from a beautiful kick IMO

i would say that his kicking has improved. But i wouldn't say i'm overly confident when he has the ball in his hand. Hopefully he'll continue to work hard on his skills and improve though cos he's come on in leaps and bounds this year and is an important player in the side.

i wouldn't say he's one of the best kicks in the side. but i'm not knocking him in anyway.

good on him. keep on working k

kelvin moore kelvin moore who's got red hair but we don't care kelvin moore

Hasnt had many plaudits for another superb game from "Smooth" Kelv Moore.

Took Ebert to the cleaners, then after McGuane's match saving hammy went onto Motlop & won many crucial one on one's in the last stanza. Used the ball well really all day to boot.

The difference in quality between the above two is stark.

Leysy Days said:

Took Ebert to the cleaners, then after McGuane's match saving hammy went onto Motlop & won many crucial one on one's in the last stanza. Used the ball well really all day to boot.

Close to our best three or four on the weekend I thought.

Has been fantastic.....

.....though watch Bowdens match saving mark again and we're very lucky that the umpires missed Kel's big push in the back on Motlop.

Easily the most improved and should get that award in the B&F's this season.

Beefed up considerably and also plays the ball in calm & collected way compared to other vulnerable defenders we've always had.

The only downside is his kicking needs to be a bit more accurate and also should start getting a bit tougher on opponents.

No doubt he has improved but you can't build a backline around him & McGuane.But he has earnt his spot.

Leysy Days said:

Good call Leysy......McGuane was certainly being torn a new one by Motlop. Thank goodness he got injured.

Moore was great, got a vote from me. Not only does he thwart his opponent he gets alot of possession too. And his error counts are dropping. Becoming a very very good player. I have to say I never thought I'd be saying that this time last year.

Gives you hope that maybe some other youngsters struggling a bit might make it in the end. It is a tough gig getting out there as a youngser and being ultra consistent week in week out. It's a learning process thats for sure.