Kelvin Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kelvin Moore

I am starting to enjoy watching more play, it also gives me confidence when he has the ball, skills are coming along, it looks like he is our next MR reliable in defence.

Most improved player this season.

Keep it up young fella.

Moore dominated Fevola in every 50/50 today. And beat him in almost all of the 40/60s.

If Fevola wasn't able to hit up into space with a free mid charging at him he just couldn't get the ball.

Fevola did get a kick on the day that was not gifted him by our midfield. Or by a lost defender.

IMO Moore was clearly our best on a very bad day.

Dyer'ere said:
Moore dominated Fevola in every 50/50 today. And beat him in almost all of the 40/60s.

If Fevola wasn't able to hit up into space with a free mid charging at him he just couldn't get the ball.

Fevola did get a kick on the day that was not gifted him by our midfield. Or by a lost defender.

Agree, great job Kelvin.

Dyer'ere said:

agree with most of that but do you think he should be playing kp.

the claw said:

I reckon he can get away with against Fev, claw. And I like him in our three or four defenders but as you know I think we are way too light across the park. I'm sure you noticed that Moore was easily brushed aside by Cam Cloke today - a bloke who's taken two contested marks in his entire career.

the claw said:
Agree with Claw. Moore is not quite up to kp. Is great in back pocket role where he gets the second forward and can help out Thirsty at fullback. Do not think he has the strength or poise for kp.

Best player by far. Hats off to him - looks like he's become an AFL player.

I didn't think he'd make it - and am happy to admit that I'm wrong.

Wish I could say that about a few others.

I am not one to argue witht he likes of the sages in this forum. Moore may well be lighter and smaller than some but what he lacked in physical height and strength he certainly displayed in endeavour and heart. He showed more courage and commitment than any of the otehr defenders. Fev did not have it hos own way at all even when Stevens and Fisher were feeding him. He worked damn hard and would have to concede he was BEATEN by a young player with a good career ahead of him. Moore offers more than some of his more credentialled ex AA backmen. Joel needs to learn from the kid's endeavour and determination....he stuck with his man and held him up over and over with desperation and solid defense.

None of this soft easy kick gathering crap Bowden gets away with.

Well Done Kel :clap :clap :clap

Kel is this years "most improved". Great to see him play so well. Congratulations & keep up the great work !

Kel Moore was a shining light on a dismal day. He beat Peevola hands down I think - made Peebrain play for frees a lot, had him throwing himself forward on many occassions as he didnt want anyone to think he was beaten by a kid. Kel has been quite good in defence this year and I am happy to say he is starting to be Mr Reliable when we are under pressure in the back half. Keep it up Kel -your doing ok.

tigerlee said:
Kel Moore was a shining light on a dismal day. He beat Peevola hands down I think - made Peebrain play for frees a lot, had him throwing himself forward on many occassions as he didnt want anyone to think he was beaten by a kid. Kel has been quite good in defence this year and I am happy to say he is starting to be Mr Reliable when we are under pressure in the back half. Keep it up Kel -your doing ok.
:clap :clap :clap ;Dhope with richo out he steps up some more i rekon he has the tallent for it ::)