Kochies Fans Getting Ahead Of Themselves. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Kochies Fans Getting Ahead Of Themselves.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Just spent some time amusing myself reading the Port Adelaide fans thread.

They were beside themselves with happiness watching the Tigers tear the Cats a new one last night for TWO REASONS!!

Firstly our win secured their Double Chance ...fair enough Understand them wanting us to win for that reason.

BUT

The second reason was the kicker.

They are more afraid of playing Geelong and Brisbane in a Final than they are playing Us. Yep youre reading that right.

These Tits over there have forgotten we took them to 10 minutes into the last quarter at their ground with their crowd and NO midfield and half a dozen of our best out and flying in the day of the game.

Now after witnessing the Tigers belt the sheizen out of the Bears (Who they are also scared of mind you) then tear the Eagles and Geelonga new one with pace and pressure, they think it will be better for them to play us than Geelong or Brisbane .

Worst case scenario for Port is facing us at the Gabba on GF Day, but they haven't got the memo yet.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
They are more afraid of playing Geelong and Brisbane in a Final than they are playing Us. Yep youre reading that right.

Doesn't make sense, us beating Geelong makes it less likely Port play us and more likely they play Geelong.

Reactions: 1 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Doesn't make sense, us beating Geelong makes it less likely Port play us and more likely they play Geelong.
Unless they lose to Collingwood and Brisbane win their remaining 2 games. In this case, we will play Port in a QF at Adelaide Oval (assuming we beat Adelaide)

Reactions: 1 user

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Unless they lose to Collingwood and Brisbane win their remaining 2 games. In this case, we will play Port in a QF at Adelaide Oval (assuming we beat Adelaide)
I reckon this is the most likely scenario, the barcodes will beat them in the final round and brisvegas will win their last 2 games.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Unless they throw their last game against Collingwood a la Brad Scott 2015. They can’t lose top 2 spot and first or second makes no difference to them. They might be able manipulate it to finish 2nd and play us as we are likely to finish 3rd.

I can sort of understand their confidence against us at the Adelaide Oval. We don’t have a good record at that ground. But they have no hope against us in Queensland.

Also both Brisbane and Geelong have smacked them this year.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

They were beside themselves with happiness watching the Tigers tear the Cats a new one last night for TWO REASONS!!

Firstly our win secured their Double Chance ...fair enough Understand them wanting us to win for that reason.

BUT

These Tits over there have forgotten we took them to 10 minutes into the last quarter at their ground with their crowd and NO midfield and half a dozen of our best out and flying in the day of the game.

Now after witnessing the Tigers belt the sheizen out of the Bears (Who they are also scared of mind you) then tear the Eagles and Geelonga new one with pace and pressure, they think it will be better for them to play us than Geelong or Brisbane .

Worst case scenario for Port is facing us at the Gabba on GF Day, but they haven't got the memo yet.
Shows how smart they are, as it stands they'll play Geelong 1st week....

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Supporters might be confident against us, not sure their footy dept would be.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

BUT

You made a mistake with the thread title, didn't you mean Kochies Fans Getting head Off Themselves.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Unless they throw their last game against Collingwood a la Brad Scott 2015. They can’t lose top 2 spot and first or second makes no difference to them. They might be able manipulate it to finish 2nd and play us as we are likely to finish 3rd.

I can sort of understand their confidence against us at the Adelaide Oval. We don’t have a good record at that ground. But they have no hope against us in Queensland.

Also both Brisbane and Geelong have smacked them this year.

ok, I get it... risky to tempt fate and form like that.

Reactions: 2 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Like everything in life.......... Be careful what you wish for!

I hope we're just looking at next week and we'll turn our mind to whatever happens once we've hopefully rolled the crows!

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Like everything in life.......... Be careful what you wish for!

I hope we're just looking at next week and we'll turn our mind to whatever happens once we've hopefully rolled the crows!
Exactly. Let’s just worry about winning next week.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They will get us in Adelaiade week one The Skunks will turn them over next week in QLD, nothing surer cos thats the Tin Arse Outfit they are and the Kochies will be happy with themselves stitching up 2 home finals.