Changes V Cats | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Cats

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
At 3/4 time, I would have dropped Higlet, Danny, Dow, maybe Jake Aarts?

But most of them got going.

I still thought Higlet looked a touch off and young Dow probably looks to next year with a 2 game headstart?

Out: Dow, Higgins

In: Lambert, Grimes.

Reactions: 6 users

I still thought Higlet looked a touch off and young Dow probably looks to next year with a 2 game headstart?

Nailed the in’s and out’s

Reactions: 1 user
totally agree & cannot believe it wasn't tried tonight...absolutely wimped it on selection..chol should have been given the no rucking obligation ultimatum...forward pocket & centre clearance work...show us where ur at...what have we learnt? sweet fanny adams!

I think that’s the way they go mate, obviously it’s a huge game and we trust the medics, however Grimes is close to the most important player we have for October , gets a little twinge now and it’s off for some more kranskys

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I was surprised when Dimma said Grimes would be available for Geelong. That will only be 15 days since he did his hamstring. No matter how minor I was belief that it was almost universally accepted that hammies need 21 days recovery.

As much as we want Grimes playing against Geelong I think the risk is too great. He does it again and that could be season over. I'd almost just leave him out until the finals.

Hope they make the right call.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
We need more grunt in the middle - in Ross out Dow

Lambert to the fwd line - in Lambert out higgins or rioli

grimes back - bit tricky - who do you drop?

Nando had a shocker. Reckon no change to our rucks

totally agree & cannot believe it wasn't tried tonight...absolutely wimped it on selection..chol should have been given the no rucking obligation ultimatum...forward pocket & centre clearance work...show us where ur at...what have we learnt? sweet fanny adams!
Problem with Chol is he’s far too inconsistent & insipid at times. Deserved to be dropped IMO. As good as Soldo was last week, he was terrible tonight. Nank has been average both games & was useless tonight. Real conundrum this one. Too late for Coleman-Jones now after injury.

Reactions: 1 users
We are not as settled as previous Premiership years a few rounds out
Plus we have underdone players of quality who might not even be ready. Prestia & Astbury are long shots to me. Nank has been terrible & you’d have to wonder about the recovery of his injured foot as a result. Harder still for a running player like Prestia. Of the outs, I really only expect Grimes, Lambert, Caddy & Edwards to feature. Maybe Stack. Conundrum with Nank & Chol (for goodness sake show intensity Marbior at every contest! and jump when rucking, do not body).

We are not as settled as previous Premiership years a few rounds out

Timing is everything for me if the players coming back are not fit they miss simple as that injury hasn't helped still confident through only concern is Prestia.