last spot on our list .who should it be | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

last spot on our list .who should it be

Hoping we have told Green we are looking at you for mid-year (with Soldo on Inactive list).

But I think Egg is a good choice; his precise kicking could really be a weapon with the new rule.

Reactions: 1 user
Not sure about him. When the game is soft, he runs everywhere. But when it gets hard he starts to crumble.
My exact thoughts. I couldn’t trust him in a big game, so in my opinion this is a waste of a list spot.

Good luck to him, he does have some nice skills.

Well done Egg on getting back in. Hopefully his hardness doesn't need to be questioned going forwards and he can crack a spot in the team.

Well done egg
Hopefully green will come in mid season
He is perfect as a developing big body mid
Vfl list is a must for green

Egg has a bit of a soft shell when the going gets tough but good luck to him

In a sidebar (aware that I am walking on eggshells)... seems Callum Moore got the chop from the bloos today. Wish him well and happy hunting in the state leagues.

In a sidebar (aware that I am walking on eggshells)... seems Callum Moore got the chop from the bloos today. Wish him well and happy hunting in the state leagues.
Could be a handy addition to our VFL team, considering our dearth of talls in reality.

I still say houli will do a Grigg and free up a mid year selection

Reactions: 2 users
Never thought he should be delisted. However, maybe he needed to go through the "trauma" of the delisting to wake him up and to make the most of the opportunity?

Either way, glad he gets another chance and equally disappointed for young Green.

Reactions: 2 users
Interesting proposition Bairdy.

A major set back to his calf might just be the catalyst for this situation.
I think he’ll be the type to see someone else doing his job just fine and go, you know what, it’s my time.

Reactions: 1 users
Happy with that need a bit of fine tuning in his game , but plenty to work with.

Good luck to Eggy Rather would have listed Josh Green