Leadership team 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leadership team 2024

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Fairly well rounded group of VC’s under Nank.
Congratulations to them and it enables them some growth in their leadership roles and reflects in their own games

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I had expected a forward and a defender to support Nank. Worked well with Cotch. But good to see they have diversity. A tall, and short and a whipping boy.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Feb 25, 2007
Well done to all. Lynch, I half expected but great to see Bakes and Short as VC's also.

Taranto from what I hear is a good leader. Maybe he'll be the captain one day as Nank and Lynch are at the back end of their careers.

tiges1.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I love the fact that these 4 are our leaders.

What I also love is these 4 have cost as nothing basically in draft capital. 2 rookie picks who have been desperate from day 1. A big bloke who wanted an opportunity and saw us as the perfect fit. And a star of the competition that was coming home and chose us over the scum.

All 4 leaders can’t be more invested than that!

Reactions: 3 users