Leppa heads north | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leppa heads north

RUNVS

Tiger Superstar
Aug 10, 2008
Phantom said:
Congrats to Leppitsch.

Good, we now have an opportunity to recruit a TOP KPP development coach.
Well said Phamtom. Good riddence Leppa. No system when kicking out from the points. Cant see what difference he has made to our backline.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
RUNVS said:
Well said Phamtom. Good riddence Leppa. No system when kicking out from the points. Cant see what difference he has made to our backline.

::)

Third least for conceded points this year. But. Anyway.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
RUNVS said:
You have missed my point.

You said you couldn't see the difference he has made to the backline.

RUNVS said:
Cant see what difference he has made to our backline.

Stat wise we were the 3rd best defence of all teams this year.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Quack said:
Leppitsch confirmed as Brisbane's new coach. Question is - will Dusty follow him to the Lions. Plenty of want-aways as potential trade bait.

Congrats to Leppa but would hope he is too honourable to do that.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
We don't need assistant coaches we need better players..
Hopefully lade goes to Melbourne too

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
loto said:
A completely different and greatly Tigers backline since Leppa arrived at Richmond. Best of luck

Yep, if points against is any reflection then he did a great job.

ptsag_zps6f676130.jpg

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
I always thought that Leppa's main role was with the defensive unit and forwards were overseen by M. Williams Jnr (jnr tag based on results of work)

Tygrys

Tiger Superstar
Apr 25, 2004
IanG said:
Congrats to Leppa but would hope he is too honourable to do that.

Honour is subjective, some talented young Brisbane players want to come home and they are in danger of getting very little for them. If a trade deal was organised where in actuality he thought we were getting overs for Martin he would no doubt consider honour satisfied, in fact he'd probably think he was doing us a favour.

Col.E.Kurtz

Tiger Legend
Apr 4, 2005
rosy23 said:
best wishes to justin.

obviously without knowing the facts it seems very strange that brisbane sacked voss in the manner they did, and when they seemed to be travelling ok, to end up going with another favourite son untried coach.

Yep, they havn't even changed the coaches hair colour. I hope Leppa gets some good assitants and a chance to do well.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
rosy23 said:
best wishes to justin.

obviously without knowing the facts it seems very strange that brisbane sacked voss in the manner they did, and when they seemed to be travelling ok, to end up going with another favourite son untried coach.
Strange indeed, one could be forgiven in thinking the Lions plans blew up in their face.