Tiger AAs 2020 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger AAs 2020

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
I reckon Flossy, Grimes and Shorty:oops: should get a guernsey!

Cotchy probably hasn't played enough games.

Dusty is the best in the comp but no Lachy Neale apparently!

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Dusty, Grimes, Vlastuin. Two blokes KMac humiliated will get the wings.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
There has been no better KPD than Balta has there? Maybe Harris Andrews? Surely they occupy FB and CHB. But you know McGovern will get picked over Balta. It’ll be *smile* but such is the disrespect for RFC.

Dusty is the best player in the league yet they’ll find some reason not to pick him; like last year. Yet Stagerfield will get his 8th guernsey :rolleyes: It is a travesty of footballl justice that he has more than double AA than Dusty.

Sames as Tom *smile* Stewart having more than Grimes or Vlastuin. Absolute joke. No doubt he will be picked ahead of Richmond players again. I’d have all of Grimes, Vlastuin and Baker ahead of him.

Reactions: 4 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
On AFL player ratings Balta rates higher (per game) than Weitering and Mcgovern. Should be a possibility but he plays for Richmond.

The case for Shorty below. Highlights first in AFL in bounces and metres gained, 3rd in kicks, 6th in rebound 50s and 10th in effective disposals. Also believe he is high in intercept possessions.

Reactions: 1 user

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
On AFL player ratings Balta rates higher (per game) than Weitering and Mcgovern. Should be a possibility but he plays for Richmond.

The case for Shorty below. Highlights first in AFL in bounces and metres gained, 3rd in kicks, 6th in rebound 50s and 10th in effective disposals. Also believe he is high in intercept possessions.

No chance, hasn't had a single hit out for the season.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Dusty, Grimes and Vlas are my tips.

Noah will probably miss out to Andrews and Weitering I reckon.

Blues always get the encouragement award at seasons end to keep their fans interested.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Martin, Short, Vlastuin, Grimes for the squad. Grimes for the actual 22.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Get them to pick a team without Richmond players. We then play them in the inaugural "<Insert Sponsor> AA Super Match". Winning team become the AA team.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Take your pick. :D

Depends if they go 'real wingers' or excess mids. Push has been on since last year for Ankles McCluggage.
Despite his ankle injury, thanks to Kamdyn "Yeah Yeah" McIntosh, he is one player from another team I wouldn't mind having in ours. But you can bet there will be no legit wingers, excess mids is a given!

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
For mine, Grimes, Vlastuin, Short and Balta should make the squad. Bolton and Baker very close too.

A few AA regulars have missed a number of games this year so you would have to think they wont be considered.

Depends if the selectors just look at the stats or actual impact on games. Our game plan does not lend itself to stat padding as we know.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Martin should AA every year.
How the best player in the league misses out is beyond belief.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
There has been no better KPD than Balta has there? Maybe Harris Andrews? Surely they occupy FB and CHB. But you know McGovern will get picked over Balta. It’ll be *smile* but such is the disrespect for RFC.

Dusty is the best player in the league yet they’ll find some reason not to pick him; like last year. Yet Stagerfield will get his 8th guernsey :rolleyes: It is a travesty of footballl justice that he has more than double AA than Dusty.

Sames as Tom *smile* Stewart having more than Grimes or Vlastuin. Absolute joke. No doubt he will be picked ahead of Richmond players again. I’d have all of Grimes, Vlastuin and Baker ahead of him.
McGovern has played 9 games this season (plus barely a quarter vs the Saints last week). No chance he makes it if there is any integrity with the team.