Leppacella | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leppacella

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Oh no we'll never get rid of Bernie with those two propping him up all season through all the way through to the Prelim. This is a disaster.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully Leppacella can improve our spread from contests, our ball movement and our f50 entries. Kick and hope will only get you so far. This week is a big test. Keeping a close eye on our style of play and am yet to be convinced.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Harry said:
Hopefully Leppacella can improve our spread from contests, our ball movement and our f50 entries. Kick and hope will only get you so far. This week is a big test. Keeping a close eye on our style of play and am yet to be convinced.

Yep still a work in progress. I think the kick long mantra is simply designed to win early games while it's dry.

When the big boy months come along we're gonna need more cohesive movement.

As long as Bernie stays away from all that, the season is alive.

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
Very very very *smile* boring topic.

Richmond have a bad year and it is all Hardwick's fault.

Start to play well and its the assistant coaches who make it happen!

If you blame the head coach for the *smile* times then you must appluad him for the good times - he is responsible for both.

I have ridiculed Hardwick in the past - through the frustration of being the laughing stock of all my friends for supporting Richmond - my ego got severely dented.

But right now Richmond is playing a good brand of modern footy with enormous room for continued improvement.

I say Hardwick deserves a lot of the credit for this...............

E

easy_tiger

RemoteTiger said:
Very very very *smile*ing boring topic.

The unofficial Dimma thread went all dungeon and dragons following the counter-narrative success, Bazza had to do somethin'

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
easy said:
The unofficial Dimma thread went all dungeon and dragons following the counter-narrative success, Bazza had to do somethin'

How can you only be on 2000 posts? You're Eddie everywhere dude :hihi

E

easy_tiger

Baron Samedi said:
How can you only be on 2000 posts? You're Eddie everywhere dude :hihi

I think im about 7K, counting past lives. How many did Carts chalk up?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
2565yjs.jpg

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
easy said:
I think im about 7K, counting past lives. How many did Carts chalk up?

Look at the daily averages, that's the key performance indicator.

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Harry said:
Totally agree. Yet to be convinced that we have made any serious progress. Beat West Coast tomorrow and i might start changing my view.

E

easy_tiger

antman said:
Look at the daily averages, that's the key performance indicator.

thanks Ant. Im rolling at 2.5 a day, 1.1 of which are contested posts. Only 52% posting efficiency, which I obviously need to work on.

?

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
frawleyudud said:
Totally agree. Yet to be convinced that we have made any serious progress. Beat West Coast tomorrow and i might start changing my view.

I prefer the coaching philosophy this year. Forward conversion is the downfall, not made any easier by our tall stock depths. Forward entries remain random and chaotic: not too many leading targets getting hit on the tit.

E

easy_tiger

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
I prefer the coaching philosophy this year. Forward conversion is the downfall, not made any easier by our tall stock depths. Forward entries remain random and chaotic: not too many leading targets getting hit on the tit.

x2

Drioli is getting burnt on really good leads repeatedly.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:
Oh, I'm sure you do Antman, I'm sure you do :hihi

Not for a year or two actually, but since you guys brought up posting totals... Just a sec, I'll check...