Leppacella | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Leppacella

E

easy_tiger

Coburgtiger said:
I would also like to post about posting.

It's getting way too meta in here.

yeah. Bazzas coaching threads seem to bifurcate when we win into either dungeons and dragons, or strange cyber self-awareness.

once we lose, hopefully they go back to insightful genius.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yeah very meta, Baz in in a white-anting frenzy, and when people call him, he pulls (in a Neil from the young ones voice) 'hey why so snakey? why are you arguing against me man?', 'hey tone it down man'.. its weirdsville.

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
tigersnake said:
Yeah very meta, Baz in in a white-anting frenzy, and when people call him, he pulls (in a Neil from the young ones voice) 'hey why so snakey? why are you arguing against me man?', 'hey tone it down man'.. its weirdsville.

Never asked anyone to stop debating me, not sure where you're getting that from. I enjoy a good debate :hihi

I just noted that Easy is spraying posts everywhere.

E

easy_tiger

Baron Samedi said:

dont worry Baz, I'll go quiet when we start losing and give you some room.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Baron Samedi said:

Easy you need to tighten up your accuracy. You're all over the shop. Baz is setting you up with some quality inside 50s but all his hard work is going to waste. Lift son.