Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I've never heard of it before, but parrot kept on referring to Scott as the best "most winning seasons" coach ever.
Im not to sure but the objective of our "season's" is to win this silver shinny thing.
When Scott came on board, the expansion clubs were just about to rape and pillage successive drafts. There's a reason why good clubs stayed up and poorer clubs struggled. Scott was just one coach who benefited from that era.
I don't take anything this overrated and arrogant tosser says as valuable.
I can hear R Lyon say stuff and listen, because even those he's arrogant, I truly think he knows how to get the best out of a team. Same with Paul Roos, Malthouse and Blight. I don't see either Scott anywhere near that group.

Reactions: 3 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Let's be honest, any of us could have Coached that '11 side to a flag, he even said at the time they basically Coach themselves.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Let's compare Ross Lyon talking about how strong and fast we are and how super fit both Dusty and lynch are.
Compared to that FWitt down at Geelong.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I hope GWS slap them off the ground on satedey night

Me too :mhihi

I think they will turn em over, Geesook have been scheizenhausen.

Salty will then say they got beat by "THE BEST SIDE IN THE COMP" and a Flag Favourite who were the best side in it last season.

Reactions: 3 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I've got a feeling that Hardwick and Snott might have locked horns at some time during their playing days, and Snott got schooled!

Might have to go back through some olf Brisbane v Essendon games.

I remember Hardwick giving Richo some lip near the boundary line during a night game and getting a don't argue type shove right in the middle of his chest. When Harwick's bum hit the ground, it was almost 5 rows back. I thought to myself, take that you lippy little *smile*!

Who could have known, that same person would deliver for us, some of the happiest days we've experienced as supporters!

All forgiven now Dimma!:)

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I've got a feeling that Hardwick and Snott might have locked horns at some time during their playing days, and Snott got schooled!

I remember Hardwick giving Richo some lip near the boundary line during a night game and getting a don't argue type shove right in the middle of his chest. When Harwick's bum hit the ground, it was almost 5 rows back. I thought to myself, take that you lippy little *smile*!

Who could have known, that same person would deliver for us, some of the happiest days we've experienced as supporters!

Im not sure what players were involved for us but in the final in 2001.
Hardwick charged 2 of our players and destroyed them.
Both took 2 hours to get up.
Hardwick was a strong/tough player.

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW

Hardwick was good at the sledging...almost Caddy like. In that 2004 GF he got under Akermanis skin and got a free kick reversed. Should have been a goal to Brisbane

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Chris scott has proudly taken a 20% pay cut.
Now he pays Geelong to coach them.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Little pussy cats

Attachments

• 20200320_164329.jpg
    20200320_164329.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Haha