Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

When you go to eat your fish and chips and bite into a fried wooden clothes peg. :vomit

Big Cat Lover said:
People who go through the drive through at a McDonalds or fast food joint, park in the car park, eat their meal and then open their doors and drop the litter on the ground. (littering in general drives me mad). It should be delivered to their house and dumped in their living or bedroom. Inconsiderate ass oles.

Taylors Lakes McDonalds, Saturday or Sunday morning..... It literally looks like a rubbish tip.... There are bins literally 2 meters away from their car, yet it goes straight out the window or door....

Although I did see a funny thing which was a little bit of payback for one of these people...
I was going through the drive through, and the way out of the car park runs along side the drive through.... Just as I was grabbing my meal, I look at one of the cars leaving, and hanging out the driver door was a big bag of their rubbish!! They obviously opened the door, sat it on the ground, and when the shut it it jammed the top of their bag in their door!

So they'll get home, park, open their door, and thereby strategically place all of their Macca's rubbish right where it belongs, in the middle of their driveway!

Most Mcdonalds have security camera's.. Just send their number plate into the EPA and get them a $50 fine... They'll soon stop doing it...

rosy23 said:
When you go to eat your fish and chips and bite into a fried wooden clothes peg. :vomit

I have not had that ???

I have in my time found numerous short black hairs of either the Asian or Italian variety... Neither are a nice addition to a potato cake...

A clothes peg? :rofl

poppa x said:
AFL Players who start their reply to a question with "Yeh No"

Make your mind up boys!

Players that respond the question by rearranging the words and bypassing the answer. So annoying!!!

Colds/Flus that hang around for three weeks but aren't bad enough to make you stay home or off work.

But just annoy you enough to make you feel like rubbish.

I am in week two and a bit of one of these.

SCOOP said:
Colds/Flus that hang around for three weeks but aren't bad enough to make you stay home or off work.

But just annoy you enough to make you feel like rubbish.

I am in week two and a bit of one of these.
Man cold?

another facebook one : narcissistic types who have 100000000 friends then proceed to join social groups advocating people's right to privacy.

Motorcyclists who believe it's their right to ride on the wrong side of the road to get past traffic, and then get shirty when you refuse to move out of their way.

Freezer said:
Motorcyclists who believe it's their right to ride on the wrong side of the road to get past traffic, and then get shirty when you refuse to move out of their way.

Totally agree.

Just recently, on my way to work one morning, I was driving down Latrobe Street with a motorcyclist in front of me. As the vehicles in front of me all stopped at a red light, I was able to move left a bit and drive into Wilson's parking only to have the moron yell out "don't share the lanes with me !!!"

Jukes Extended said:
people that say "me mate" instead of "my mate".

You mean "Australians"?

Jukes Extended said:
ohhh yes....cobber, that's up there too.

Yes it's much better that we all speak generic American-English now and have been shamed out of our old boringly unique ways.