Little things that annoy you.... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Little things that annoy you....

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
rokin.tiger said:
Shops that STILL dont have eftpos... honestly what era do we live in?
It's like "hicksville" isn't it?
There is a cafe in Eastland shopping centre that has no eftpos. I almost fell over when they told me.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Devil's Advocates who always disagree just for the sake of it even if they don't believe what they're saying.

Likewise close minded sheep who blindly follow their chosen party and can't recognise a good political idea even when it hits them right between the eyes.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
People that are arrogant enough to think that just because somebody does not share their point of view, this means they are obviously not intelligent enough to think for themselves and reach their own conclusions, and therefore must absolutely be brainwashed by shock jocks and/or News Ltd.

rokin.tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 8, 2007
Punt Road
People putting 'IMO' into a sentence even though it doesnt go with it... IMO people should stop trying to sound too smart and find another word/abbreviation

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
People with bad body odour on the train. There is just no escaping it.

Also waiting on the train platform on a 36 degree day and watching an old, un-aiorconditioned train pull into the station.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I cannot stand it when people do "CHEERS!" Then chink glasses.

A odd thing, I know, but gosh it annoys the hell out of me!

Tiger74

In deedily doodily neighbourino!
Jul 2, 2004
Melbourne
Tigertool said:
I cannot stand it when people do "CHEERS!" Then chink glasses.

A odd thing, I know, but gosh it annoys the hell out of me!

:beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer :beer

:hihi

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Peole who infrequently commence their sentences with "To be honest.." which means that on all other occassions they are being less than truthful.

People who ring talkback and commence with "Thanks for taking my call....."