What's Elon Musk up to today… | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

What's Elon Musk up to today…

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Elon tweets some funny stuff, well I have a chuckle from time to time and thought this would be a good thread to start. Kicking it off with his Tiger flick…

944F864C-E789-4829-A7AA-D28106D6CFCC.jpeg

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Reactions: 1 user

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
he's a cartoon Bond Villain, a pastiche ..

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Causing chaos over in Twitter land after buying it for $44 BILLION.
Not sure it's a match made in heaven. The guy comes off as a bit of a tosser.
Time will tell what the future of Twitter holds...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Well, looking like his decision to sack 75% of Twitter employees is a very wise decision.

Had to play foosball to unwind from one meeting. FMD.

When you want to attract the best people around, you've got to give them a reason to move other than just money. Many Tech companies, and now other large MNCs who need hardcore tech heads have gone the same way in an effort to attract/retain them.

You need to remember, it's that environment that turned Twitter into a US44 Billion dollar company.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Elon reminds me of Brain from the cartoon Pinky and the Brain. I’m sure one if his minions says ‘What are we going to do today, Mr Musk?’ and the reply is ‘What we do every day. Try to take over the world.’

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
You're using tiktok as a news source!! I've got this bridge to sell you, asking price $10k.
If you don't think that there's fat to be trimmed at companies like this, best you keep the bridge. There's another video going around where a twitter engineer admits to working for 4 hours a week.

The poor petal in the video had to play some foosball to unwind after one meeting in the morning, and then it was time for 'bunch'.

Very productive and cost efficient.

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
If you don't think that there's fat to be trimmed at companies like this, best you keep the bridge. There's another video going around where a twitter engineer admits to working for 4 hours a week.

The poor petal in the video had to play some foosball to unwind after one meeting in the morning, and then it was time for 'bunch'.

Not denying there will be some fat like in every other single company. It won't be 75% though.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

She also seemed to be the only one in the place. Maybe Elon had sacked everyone else already.

I could cut a video at my work and make it look like that - work pods, coffee machine, cafeteria, lounge area, table tennis, gym etc. we don’t have wine on tap or a rooftop though. Only have to not include people working at their desks and bingo

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
A bit? He comes across as a egocentric *smile*. Ever since the Thai cave rescue leader a pedo I've thought he was a wanker.
Agree. How we reacted then when he was told his Tesla Underground Cave Child Rescue Submarine wouldn't work was Elon at his finest.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I used to have some time for Musk - his batteries and electric cars are ground-breaking in many ways. He's a massive douche online but then again so am I.

Twitter - he had a drunk or stoned moment, put the bid in, realised he'd made a huge mistake, tried to back out, realised he would lose in the Delaware Chancery Court so went through with the deal.

Claims to be all about free speech but says those who use their rights to not use Twitter or advertisers who are cancelling contracts with Twitter are "anti-free speech". Sorry Musky - the free market means consumers can choose who they want to use, and advertisers can choose who they spend their money with. Twitter is already a cesspool of hate, and it's unsurprising users and advertisers jumping off given Musk's own tweets and those who he wants to empower on the platform again.

His promise to colonise Mars is a fantasy.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

The old days of working devs into the ground while monitoring their every move are over Tommy. IT professionals are in demand and they'll just leave for better conditions.

Like most others here I don't put a heap of stock in ticktock vids as a reliable source of info