#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

That's a scary prospect, I think they will attempt to get pick 1, West Coast will want Curtin plus another player, could walk away with Reid & McKercher.

A grade forwards - Larkey, Reid
A grade mids - Davies-Uniake, Simpkin, Wardlaw, McKercher, Thomas, Philips
A grade defenders - Sheezel

Still a few holes in defence but North are coming hard, Richmond will be doing well to keep pace over the next few years.
I wouldn't trade up for pick 1, I'd take the bulk picks.

Potentially get Watson, McKercher or Caddy and Sanders. This draft after four to fifteen has pretty good depth, I reckon North can use this draft to really build out the core of the group.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I wouldn't trade up for pick 1, I'd take the bulk picks.

Potentially get Watson, McKercher or Caddy and Sanders. This draft after four has pretty good depth, reckon North can use this draft to really build out the core of the group.
I can see the merits in that approach too, might also be gun shy about putting all the eggs in the number 1 basket after Horne-Francis. Watson + Caddy stands a good chance to eclipse the output of Reid, Caddy is also looming as a genuine key position prospect.

A grade forwards - Larkey, Watson, Caddy

That looks like the makings of a top 4 forward line. There's also a few project ruck options in the late teens or failing that, a quality key defender, those spots also need filling.

Reactions: 1 users
By the looks of things Essendon are about to win there 23rd Trade Period. It's a pity a premiership cup isn't awarded for winning the Trade Period.
**as voted on by trade radio conjunction with the heard sun.View attachment 20604
It shows how stupid essendrugs are. With all those trade period wins, they are still moving dudoro on. They need to keep him otherwise there will be years of pain and being in the wilderness and winning Nothing

ummm :unsure::)

Wigney probably our best CHB between the Jess & Rance years.
I was in Sydney that fateful day. We might’ve went to the top of the ladder for the 1st time since 82 but we lost Richo with the worse bubble kick by Bond and then Wigney that badly injured his ankle just before 3qtr time.
We wouldve gone close if we didn't lose Richo Wigney and Free

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users
I was in Sydney that fateful day. We might’ve went to the top of the ladder for the 1st time since 82 but we lost Richo with the worse bubble kick by Bond and then Wigney that badly injured his ankle just before 3qtr time.
We wouldve gone close if we didn't lose Richo Wigney and Free
Those are massive outs, Freezer was also an inspirational player, at least we had swingman Turner in the side.

Reactions: 2 users
That's a scary prospect, I think they will attempt to get pick 1, West Coast will want Curtin plus another player, could walk away with Reid & McKercher.

A grade forwards - Larkey, Reid
A grade mids - Davies-Uniake, Simpkin, Wardlaw, McKercher, Thomas, Philips
A grade defenders - Sheezel

Still a few holes in defence but North are coming hard, Richmond will be doing well to keep pace over the next few years.

When we were *smile* we never got these free hits and when we had to rebuild we had expansion sides sucking all the talent from the draft.

In other words i am legit jealous.

Reactions: 5 users
When we were *smile* we never got these free hits and when we had to rebuild we had expansion sides sucking all the talent from the draft.

As a footnote in history we built a dynasty under the most difficult of circumstances, two expansion clubs to contend with, I think we're just beginning to appreciate the remarkable efforts of both Jackson & Hartley in piecing together a top 4 side. I can only hope we're up to the challenge this time around.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Turner was a gun.
He was every where
I really like Charles
I remember the influx of talent around the time of Charles, Merenda, Tape and Rogers. Those were exciting days but as we know, all suffered appalling luck with exception of Rogers. Charles was built for the modern game, mobile like Ryder, absolutely no doubts he had the talent to be an A grader.

We were offered assistance during those lean years when Benny started. He knocked it back saying we got ourselves into this mess, we'll get ourselves out of it.

It's called taking responsibility...something #lolNorf hasn't done which will be at their peril.

Reactions: 2 users