#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

We should target NM's draft picks because they can't afford to bottom out. e.g. Caddy might like a pay day similar to Polec, we like upgrading our 2nd to a 1st.

We should target NM's draft picks because they can't afford to bottom out. e.g. Caddy might like a pay day similar to Polec, we like upgrading our 2nd to a 1st.
What? You think they could get worse? Surely they have bottomed out.

Reactions: 1 user
Think they went way too early on Shaw. Needed more of an apprenticeship before being given a head roll imo.

I must be sobering up!

I almost feel sorry for them.

Nah. Stuff that. ;)

Reactions: 2 users
What a hopeless state this mob is in.

Best players are Tarrant, Goldie, Higgins, Cunnington and Ziebell... all senior citizens.

They've brought in Hall, Polec and Pittard on big money, with each so far being a clear and obvious fail.

Most of their recycled pickups -- Williams, Ahern, Bonar, Jacobs and Tyson -- are no good.

But worst of all, where has the spirit gone? That effort yesterday was diabolical. Not AFL standard.

Watch oppo clubs look to pick the eyes out of their good kids: Taylor, Zurhaar and Thomas.

Wouldn't think it'd take much to prise them out.

Cannot see any success for a long, long time.

Last edited:
Norf (the club and supporters) both have an uncanny ability to both overrate their players and keep them way beyond their used by date. Wood, Williams, Durdin, Daw, Atley, Macmillan, Garner, Tyson, Pittard, Turner, Vickers-Willis. They remind me of Richmond pre-Hardwick and Gale.

Contrast that to how quickly a team like Freo have turned over their list, and then look at Norf's. To Fyfe, Mundy, Walters, in 3 years they have added Nathan Wilson, Andrew Brayshaw, Adam Cerra, Reece Conca, Jesse Hogan, Rory Lobb, Sam Sturt, Lachie Shultz, James Aish, Hayden Young, Caleb Serong and Liam Henry.

6-8 years in the wilderness incoming for Norf. Their list is terrible.

My heart bleeds.

Reactions: 1 users
What a hopeless state this mob is in.

Best players are Tarrant, Goldie, Higgins, Cunnington and Ziebell... all senior citizens.

They've brought in Hall, Polec and Pittard on big money, with each so far being a clear and obvious fail.

Most of their recycled pickups -- Williams, Ahern, Bonar, Jacobs and Tyson -- are no good.

But worst of all, where is the spirit gone? That effort yesterday was diabolical. Not AFL standard.

Watch oppo clubs look to pick the eyes out of their good kids: Taylor, Zurhaar and Thomas.

Wouldn't think it'd take much to prise them out.

Cannot see any success for a long, long time.

The Brad Scott legacy.

Drove em into the the mud and bogged em.

Then caught a cab back into town.

Reactions: 3 users
They are aiming for their big fish this year, they dangled the rod into the GWS pool and have come up with Aiden Corr. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BIG FISH

• Wow
Zurhaar & Sympkin are their 2 best young players by a mile.

The Kanga's have to stay the course with their rebuild.

They've got some good youngsters they've gotta stick with them and add to them.

They need a decent coaching team also.

No point throwing hail Mary offers to blokes not really up for anything but an over inflated paycheck.

The draft is their only real way out.

Reactions: 2 users