#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Amarfio is a complete *smile*, it was obvious he'd *smile* up Norf, it was a ridiculous appointment.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Amarfio is a complete *smile*, it was obvious he'd *smile* up Norf, it was a ridiculous appointment.
Who appointed him, Ian?

He heralded a change in culture. Who decided that would be a good thing?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I know North have copped a bit of stick lately but congratulations to them on finally landing their big fish!

Welcome Atu Bosenavulagi.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
I know North have copped a bit of stick lately but congratulations to them on finally landing their big fish!

Welcome Atu Bosenavulagi.
Didn't they get Stephenson too?

Time to pop the champers down at Arden St!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Are lol@norf going to appoint their new coach before the Draft? If not they will have to give him a 5 year contract, because he will have had no say in the club list.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Didn't they get Stephenson too?

Time to pop the champers down at Arden St!

Lolnorf is the last club Stephenson should have gone to - he needs big bodied midfielders and forwards firing so he can play the outside game. If he is forced to play one on one he is in trouble I reckon - he is two young to be the player you build a forward line around.

Would have been perfect at the dogs, cats etc but not lolnorf - it’s a poor decision by both parties.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Lolnorf is the last club Stephenson should have gone to - he needs big bodied midfielders and forwards firing so he can play the outside game. If he is forced to play one on one he is in trouble I reckon - he is two young to be the player you build a forward line around.

Would have been perfect at the dogs, cats etc but not lolnorf - it’s a poor decision by both parties.
He got 5 years at North. i am pretty sure noone else would have offered him close to that and that is why he is there.
it could turn out to be a bargain for the Roos if the reported price of $500k/year is correct, or they could end up paying a player for 2 or 3 years he isnt on their list.

Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

A guess the lure of a 5 year contract swayed him. And North just don't dole out 5 year contracts to just anyone.....

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
it could turn out to be a bargain for the Roos

Will be surprised. He's been exposed as a bit of a soft outside player who can impact if all things go right, more a luxury to a good side than an important cog is a poor side.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Will be surprised. He's been exposed as a bit of a soft outside player who can impact if all things go right, more a luxury to a good side than an important cog is a poor side.
He should have come to us. We would have turned him into a Norm Smith runner up HBF.

I reckon it is pretty clear his attitude and application is ordinary. Whether he can turn that around remains to be seen, and will probably decide whether he gets close to reaching the promise he showed in his 1st year, or whether he eeks out an ordinary career.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007

I would extend this further to the fact the kid needs both football development to round out his game and off-field support to help him grow.

Probably the last club he should have landed.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I would extend this further to the fact the kid needs both football development to round out his game and off-field support to help him grow.

Probably the last club he should have landed.

Yeah, a lot will depend on the new coach. You never know, they might get a good one who can start to change the culture of the playing group there. They have big problems right now though.

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
The fact North got Stephenson so cheaply certainly masks the fact it's an odd choice by both the player and the club.

Curtis Taylor, Tarryn Thomas and Cam Zurhaar are the best things happening at North, but they each play a similar role to Stephenson.

Brown out, Stephenson in. I'm confused.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
The fact North got Stephenson so cheaply certainly masks the fact it's an odd choice by both the player and the club.

Curtis Taylor, Tarryn Thomas and Cam Zurhaar are the best things happening at North, but they each play a similar role to Stephenson.

I think Thomas will either move to the midfield (if fit enough) or move to half back and give them some rebound.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Sorta big fish to placate the fans after stupidity losing Brown.