#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
The Polec/Pittard trade (Butters) starting to rival the McMahon trade (Ward).
Jordan McMahon IIRC was instrumental in the selection of our current No4.... some may call it a rather tenuous link, but I prefer to think that it was meant to be! :)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Polec and Melbourne, that’s a Greg Evans right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I thought the Dees were looking at Sideshow Bob.

When the club is sinking. Any player might plug the hole.
Melbourne's recruiting/list guys are the biggest bunch of clowns in the comp.
They can't kick a goal and they bring in May, Lever, Langdon, Tomilison and Hibberd.
They should've been all in 2 years ago to get Cameron.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
As Bob Ansett said in a interview. "North Melbourne definitely have a future, whether it be in Melbourne or on the Gold Coast."They

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I've written above of North Melbourne's treatment of Brown and Polek. And I was critical of Shaw.

Shaw's recent difficulties in no way exonerate North. At first sight Shaw's plight further implicates North.

Let's see how Donald Hocking bounces on all that.

And how Ben Buckley does.

Reactions: 2 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
In November of 2019 Ben Buckley appointed Ben Amarfio. That seems like an important event to me.

The two figures of interest are Ben Buckley and Ben Amarfio.

This from Fairfax on Ben Amarfio when departing Cricket Australia -

Added another: "Ben got things done and quickly but the way he went about it, whether that was needed, is another question."
A powerful figure who shook up CA's ethos during Sutherland's reign, Amarfio had his personal assistant cook him a hot breakfast...

There is something amiss at North Melbourne. I hope more comes to light.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
In November of 2019 Ben Buckley appointed Ben Amarfio. That seems like an important event to me.

The two figures of interest are Ben Buckley and Ben Amarfio.

This from Fairfax on Ben Amarfio when departing Cricket Australia -

Added another: "Ben got things done and quickly but the way he went about it, whether that was needed, is another question."
A powerful figure who shook up CA's ethos during Sutherland's reign, Amarfio had his personal assistant cook him a hot breakfast...

There is something amiss at North Melbourne. I hope more comes to light.
I wasn't aware that Amarfio is now at lol@norf, he was the guy who ****** the tv rights at Cricket Australia. Things are starting to add up at Norf.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Let's see what happens, tigerman. Hopefully, something.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Shaw was dudded by the dudest club in the comp.
They gave him no support and they threw him to the wolves and no they are wondering why they where they are.
I can't see relocation or Fitzroy part 2 coming.

Reactions: 1 user