#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Kangas coach just watched the first quarter against the Swans.

Just put a red circle around the Richmond game ...........................

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
North throwing a Hail Mary contract at GWS Kelly
8.8 Million for 8 years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

QRtiger

Tiger Rookie
Dec 8, 2004
8.8 Million for 8 years. That a hell of a lot of money for a club with its arse hanging out to of its trousers.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
I'm not a big JW Kelly fan but I'm not a H8TR.

Norfs are trying to avoid relegation. JWK would help them with that. And remember, if they don't pay JWK they have to pay one of their 40 odd other spuds.

A bit more on Norf, I've really enjoyed David Noble's work this year. He's brought a lot of useful players on and he's got unspeakable lepers playing passable football. And all systematically. Surprising.

Reactions: 4 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
8.8 Million for 8 years. That a hell of a lot of money for a club with its arse hanging out to of its trousers.
Don’t laugh we’ll be funding half of it through the AFL equalisation policy / communist policy

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
North throwing a Hail Mary contract at GWS Kelly
8.8 Million for 8 years.
Reads like a massive waste of time Hail Mary in an attempt to generate a bit of mid season meedjia excitement.

Pretty sure Kelly already has a seven year million a year deal in the back pocket from GeeWhizz. He's already 26 y.o. so that would take him to 33 or 34 in #Lolnorfs case.
Thing is that if he goes to #Lolnorf, it's 100 grand per year extra before the taxman then takes half, leaving a miserable 50 grand a year difference.
#Lolnorf don't play to any bigger crowds than GeeWhizz n there's always the " bonus " of playing home games in Taswegieland to look forward too.
Top things off with the fact that #Lolnorf are deep down the arse end of the ladder n you'd have to be pretty desperate to pack up n shift interstate to most likely spend the rest of your career struggling to even reach finals.

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
I'm not a big JW Kelly fan but I'm not a H8TR.

Norfs are trying to avoid relegation. JWK would help them with that. And remember, if they don't pay JWK they have to pay one of their 40 odd other spuds.

A bit more on Norf, I've really enjoyed David Noble's work this year. He's brought a lot of useful players on and he's got unspeakable lepers playing passable football. And all systematically. Surprising.

Totally agree re Noble. Deserves a lot of praise, particularly with the injuries they have had. Tarrant, Corr, Anderson, Cunnington all missing games.

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
It’s Norf, they have to do it. They can only attract on money. It’s the right play.

Tom Powell looks like being an absolute steal. Already elite hands in traffic, in year one. We need this type of player out of this draft. Badly.

Phillips hasn’t been a pick three yet but has shown glimpses. It’s ugly now but it’s as expected for North.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Just get rid of them. A few thousand people with their noses out of joint for a few months.

• Haha